Rise Of The Guardians

Request tools to extract models and other assets from video games.

Moderators: ObscureMemories, semory

Runa

Re: Rise Of The Guardians

Post by Runa »

Okay then, I'll start to work on him later :pi:
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

hey guise... if i started ripping games using a custom format that can be opened with a blender script, that generated models like this blend file, is it more workable than lwos? in this case i could still not figure out how vertex groups are mapped to bones so you will have to rename vertex groups (and bones) manually.

Runa

Post by Runa »

Uhm, I have to test it! In case, it's better to wait for Love2Raid's answer since she has more experience than me in blender :pi:
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
VincentXyooj

Post by VincentXyooj »

Was this model ever released??? I want it lol
JonatasNJ

Post by JonatasNJ »

please i can have this model? i really want this jack frost
semory wrote:hey guise... if i started ripping games using a custom format that can be opened with a blender script, that generated models like this blend file, is it more workable than lwos? in this case i could still not figure out how vertex groups are mapped to bones so you will have to rename vertex groups (and bones) manually.

semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

that one wasn't released because the weights were messed up, but runa's got what i think was a fixed version, I just gotta find the cane... i changed dev computers and in a mass transfer of stuff accidentally deleted all my e-books and a bunch of other stuff too. the laptop I'm using now is a $250 cheapie that can barely run blender lmao. almost feels like one of those "hundred dollar laptops" they've been trying to make for years to help children in Africa.