Hello :D (DW8 - Empires [PS3] help and introduction)

Discussion about ripping models and other assets from video games.

Moderators: Runa, Love2Raid, semory

CaliGirl94

Hello :D (DW8 - Empires [PS3] help and introduction)

Post by CaliGirl94 »

I made an account for a while now and realized I never got to introduce myself , so here we go ...

My name is Amy , I'm 20 , I'm Asian , and I'm from Central California :) I'm a SUPER Noob and have never ported models before and I hope to learn from you experts :D

And I would love to know more about you guys too so please comment something about yourselves :D
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Re: Hello :D

Post by MisterHentai »

:hi:

:o An AZN!

They are much special breeds here. :LOL:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

lol, there are asians in central california? j/k :P
CaliGirl94

Post by CaliGirl94 »

Yes , there's Asians in Central California :D Not that much though haha . There's mostly Latino's here .
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

lol, there are latinos in central california? j/k :P
CaliGirl94

Post by CaliGirl94 »

Yes, there's Latinos in Central California :D A lot of them though haha . There's also whites and African Americans here too . Lmaooo :lol:
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

Hahahaha I know, we have this misconception in southern california that all the latinos live here and all the hicks live everywhere else lmao. I think all the other regulars here are Europeans... they wouldn't understand.

Anyways, I'll post your tutorial here.

Here is a direct link to PS3 DW8 Empires. It's a 14 GB file. Use a download manager for such a big file; you don't want to have to download this again. Don't worry, this is not illegal since it is a direct link to the game from Sony itself. By itself it cannot be played, but he PKG file can be extracted using PKGView so that we can access the models -- and most importantly, LEGALLY. This gives you access to the LINKDATA files. Almost every game can be downloaded direct from Sony. Best places to look is on ps3iso.com, a website geared towards pirating PS3 games, but it is useful to us non-pirates as well because oftentimes they do all the wiresharking for us to give us direct links to the games. I only download games from ps3iso if and only if they are direct Sony links.

Useless PKG file.

So go ahead and download that and I'll tell you the next steps after.
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

Given the Spanish history of the region and all your U.S TV shows and films portraying the SoCal region with L.A and "Mexicans" and all that, it's hardly surprising why. :P :LOL:

"Yo homes..... ese .... blah blah blah!"
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
CaliGirl94

Post by CaliGirl94 »

Yaay :D Tutorial here will be great :) And wow , 14 gb ? I'll download it Saturday night after I'm done shopping with my BFF's .

And lol , forreals haha . So most people on here are Europeans ? That's cool . I wonder if they have an amazing accent cuz I love hearing UK accents <3 Hahaha

Btw what's both of your names ? :)
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

I'm steven and daz is darren. Hentai... I still don't know lol... all I know is there isn't a game he probably hasn't played lmao. btw dazzeh, u 16 yet? i remember when i met you you were 14 back in i think 2011 or 2012? It's 2015 so you gotta be what... 20 now?

BTW, I extracted the DW8:Empires PKG and the data isn't encrypted or anything. So when you're ready we'll extract the files with this:

PkgView