help with DW 7 PC

Discussion about ripping models and other assets from video games.

Moderators: Runa, Love2Raid, semory

rballad
Custom Rank: Om Donal

help with DW 7 PC

Post by rballad »

I downloaded DW 7 ex from the internet and managed to install it. However, everytime i try to run it, i always got the [1200] error. Was it a virus or ihave to install something? i want to try to rip DW 7 missing parts using ninja ripper/ 3d ripper, so please help me guys
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Re: help with DW 7 PC

Post by Dazzy »

I found something about the error here: http://www.kaskus.co.id/thread/00000000 ... legend-pc/
Troubleshooting, number 2. But its in a different language so yeah ;_;
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
rexil
Porter
Custom Rank: Hu3Hu3

Post by rexil »

rballad wrote:I downloaded DW 7 ex from the internet and managed to install it. However, everytime i try to run it, i always got the [1200] error. Was it a virus or ihave to install something? i want to try to rip DW 7 missing parts using ninja ripper/ 3d ripper, so please help me guys
Ninja ripper won't rip missing parts (already tried it) 3d ripper and Game Assassin will but only in posed form, so you'll have to "un-pose" and fix stuff anyway. It's just easier to recreate the parts than un-pose things, but it's good to see how the missing parts looks like.
┬░┬░┬░┬░┬░Why so Serious?┬░┬░┬░┬░┬░
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

I was the one that asked him for them, I just needed help to see what the actual pieces looked like, it would help me a lot, since I dont know the exact shape.
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.