NDS models extractable

Discussion about ripping models and other assets from video games.

Moderators: Runa, Love2Raid, semory

rballad
Custom Rank: Om Donal

NDS models extractable

Post by rballad »

I have just watched castlevania lord of shadow mirror of fate trailer, it makes me wander where we can extract models from NDS generally and castlevania lord of shadow Mirror of fate specifically?
Bluej97
Porter
Custom Rank: Porter

Re: NDS models extractable

Post by Bluej97 »

rballad wrote:I have just watched castlevania lord of shadow mirror of fate trailer, it makes me wander where we can extract models from NDS generally and castlevania lord of shadow Mirror of fate specifically?
It's currently not possible to extract models from Nintendo 3ds games :) There isn't even an emu for it yet :P
"FRESSHU BAKED DESU CHAN STIXXXLUV EXXXCLUSIVE PREORDER NOW!"
-RoXXXeh-
rballad

Post by rballad »

Bluej97 wrote:
rballad wrote:I have just watched castlevania lord of shadow mirror of fate trailer, it makes me wander where we can extract models from NDS generally and castlevania lord of shadow Mirror of fate specifically?
It's currently not possible to extract models from Nintendo 3ds games :) There isn't even an emu for it yet :P
thanks for answering, i won't waste my time trying to get the game then.
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

There's going to be a HD version of that 3DS game for PS3/360 too, so it may be possible that way.
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
rballad

Post by rballad »

MisterHentai wrote:There's going to be a HD version of that 3DS game for PS3/360 too, so it may be possible that way.
Hope so, the succubus look awesome