QuickBMS/Python Research Thread

Discussion about ripping models and other assets from video games.

Moderators: Runa, Love2Raid, semory

Desorah

Re: I would Love to Learn This...

Post by Desorah »

thanks man much appreciated :) I'm really greatfull for your time :LOL:
Desorah

Re: QuickBMS/Python Research Thread

Post by Desorah »

omg :o Cinema4D supports Python scripting !!!
Desorah

Post by Desorah »

k I need all the compression types available : right now I only know zlib and sdat :)
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

sdat is encryption, not compression. and there are 1,000's of compression algorithms.
Desorah

Post by Desorah »

Alright I have a strange sample here :) I am trying to convert those BFM models to OBJ with podtools but it doesn't work..

Its Aeon Flux PS2 model format and when I try to convert to OBJ with podtools it gives me this error:

Code: Select all

Converting AEON_FREYA_MONICAN.BFM
ModelConvert : Not a valid model file.
1 models converted
Info about this format:
Game 3D model file used by games created by Terminal Reality, the makers of titles such as Bloodrayne and The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct; saves model information for 3D objects in the game; can be extracted from a .POD file, which is the game data container format for Terminal Reality games.

Both POD and BFM files are used by the Infinity Engine, the game engine Terminal Reality uses for their 3D games.

BMF (bloodrayne) - Bloodrayne Model File

BFM (aeon flux) - ???

I extracted all the models from POD archives and I got those BFM and SMB I think SMB is an animation (hence the name: CIT_HOOK_PLATFORM.SMB) :XD:

here is samples:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/65bw3 ... FM_SMB.zip

This is not a request this is only a workout on this format since its simple and not compressed or encrypted and....I love those models :oh:

so semory If you need podtools just PM me :)
mathews1109

Post by mathews1109 »

I just want to know more about python . I also want to join python training institute in Delhi. I just want to learn python with an expertise . The institute should provide internship with 100% job guarantee .

Python Compiler
ProtocolX27
Porter
Custom Rank: Skynet Status

Post by ProtocolX27 »

Python is really easy to learn. You can google some basic tutorials. It's difficult to teach a whole language, but python is a very friendly language to start with.

There a lot of great uses like web (using Django) , raspberry pi or even Blender. I don't know what to suggest, but you can easily download an SDK for windows and start typing code in the IDLE editor, unless you are using Linux in which case it should be pre installed.
Anx

Post by Anx »

ProtocolX27 wrote:
mathews1109 wrote:I just want to ... with 100% job guarantee
Python is really easy to learn. You can google some basic tutorials. It's difficult to teach a whole language, but python is a very friendly language to start with.

There a lot of great uses like web (using Django) , raspberry pi or even Blender. I don't know what to suggest, but you can easily download an SDK for windows and start typing code in the IDLE editor, unless you are using Linux in which case it should be pre installed.
Don't feed the troll ;)
Just enter in google "mathews1109 python" -> http://lmgtfy.com/?q=mathews1109+python :pi:
(Or note the link at the end of his post) :mrgreen:

Before following the 100% Job Guarantee Claim, ask yourself
Digital Marketing Courses with 100% Job Guarantee ÔÇô Trap or Truth ??
Before getting into the trap of ÔÇÿDigital Marketing Course with 100% PlacementÔÇÖ courses ... Research :XD:
:ohn: So before choosing any institute which just claims that we will give you a job 100% is a red alert. :ohn: