Soul Calibur Lost Swords

Discussion about ripping models and other assets from video games.

Moderators: Runa, Love2Raid, semory

Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Re: Soul Calibur Lost Swords

Post by Dazzy »

The exact same one from Kamil's Taki.
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

oh i see, so there's two armors then lol. interesting.
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

So yeah, I've been playing this game for a few days and my review is:
F
for
THIS GAME (F)UCKING SUCKS
LOL, $1.99 for a continue ticket. $20 for six premium treasure chests (with random items that can't be obtained for free). What shit value lol. In SC:LS, $20 can get you a headband, a couple pieces of armor, a pair of shorts, and a new shirt or two (depending on how lucky you are). And because shit's random you can spend $40 and end up with a bunch of duplicate items to boot. The bang-for-your-buck ratio is absolutely atrocious for this game!
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

Bamco's backwards Japan business models. What do you expect. :P

Don't expect much out of Ace Combat Infinity then. :lol:

Honestly their F2P reused asset games are bad.
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
06pori
Porter
Custom Rank: Gimme Gimme Octopus

Post by 06pori »

sorry for my lazy listing works
and thanks semory
semory wrote:
F
agreee with you 100 percent!!!
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

HATEFUL RANT BEGIN

Don't worry about the filelist pori. I'm more interested to know if weights work, etc. Oh did u play it yet? After a while it gets really old lol. And I'm not spending (another lol) $20 for just a shirt and other garbage. Even if you got super duper lucky, the draconian outfit is:

1 x shoulder armor (A-class)
1 x torso accessory (A-class)
1 x leg accessory (A-class)
1 x arm accessory (A-class)
1 x chest accessory (A-class)
1 x head accessory (A-class)
1 x sword and shield accessory (S-class)

So let me put this into perspective. How many items is that? Yep. 7 fucking items. Even if you got lucky and spent $20 and got all of your 6 items from the Draconian set, YOU WOULD STILL NOT HAVE A FUCKING COMPLETE MODEL FOR $20!!! $20 FUCKING DOLLARS AND YOU DON'T EVEN GET A FUCKING COMPLETE MODEL!!! ALL YOU GET IS PIECES OF CRAP. NAMCO JUST TOOK THIS SHIT TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL! And I thought what they did with Eliza was low! This is even lower than low! Spend another $20 and you might end up getting the same useless shit (more on that later). And to handle that they even added a feature called an "Awakening" were you can merge two duplicate items into a slightly stronger part. Everything about this game says "We are here to fuck you. Bend over and give me your wallet and let me give you nothing but the fucking that you deserve."

So yeah, how many times do you think you will have to spend $20 before you are able to get the full seven items from the Draconian set? There's roughly 50 - 60 items they pick randomly from. It's probably going to be close to $200 or maybe even more. FUCK YOU NAMCO, SERIOUSLY, FUCK YOU!

AND JUST HOW DO I KNOW?

Well, also give your loveable cussing forum administrator a grade of F as well for being stupid enough to fork over $20 and expect something even remotely useful in return. I even got two of the same shirt items and a third shirt item that was the same as the other two but a different color LMFAO! I seriously got FUCKED BY NAMCO LMAO!

F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F

The fact that the models are extractable with good bones and weights makes the rapage, anal discharge, and hemorrhoids that I received for $20, only slightly more tolerable.

HATEFUL RANT END
RoxasKennedy
Porter
Custom Rank: ßâÜ(ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑßâÜ)

Post by RoxasKennedy »

:LOL: :LOL:

lol this rant should be turned into a AVGN styled rant :lol:
Hey guys, Marlboro-Chan here
Love2Raid
Custom Rank: w

Post by Love2Raid »

:LOL: :lol:
Poor Steve. xD
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

:snathink:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Poor Gramps indeed! Such dedication though.

:LOL:

ALL HAIL BAMCO'S FREE 2 PLAY BUSINESS STRATEGY!!

:fyea:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

LOL you can blame Crapcom for starting the trend with SFxT. Then when you do good things for your fans like not charging for DLC for TTT2 and still your fans don't support you this is what happens. :|
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."