FINAL FANTASY

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Re: FINAL FANTASY

Post by MisterHentai »

More Car whoring nonsense.

:snathink:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Now that it's officially been 20 years since FFVII's U.S release ....... what have SE done for it ....?

:evillaugh:
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

About damn time they started to do official English translations of the long running Ultimania art/history/lore guide books.

Dark Horse will be handling this and will start to go on sale next year, June 05, 2018.

Preview of what the first volume may look like, covering the first 6 classic Nintendo era of the games.

Pre-order prices seem to be averaging around $35 so :oh: !
Dank Buttsen

Ems
Porter
Custom Rank: Stashing stuff I like.

Post by Ems »

So, basing on that info on MobiusFFxFFX collab, now, probably, when any FF character goes in a coma, disappears or smth, they actually land in Palamecia with an identity crisis. So far those were Cloud, Lightning and inc Tidus, guest starring Seph, but he doesn't count. I guess it's not the end of it as long as devs have easily reusable assets (so anyone hoping for example, for FFVI collab will probably never have it).

That's kinda lame. Why, because it's a goddamn mobile gacha game and the story is just... well, I don't see much space for a complex story there.

Actually I dunno what to think. I never liked things like expanded universes (e-stories, books, comics, anime series etc etc), while I like the idea of multiverses connecting somewhere at some point (Palamecia can be that point, buuuut that chapter of MFF has ended, WoL screwed up the order of its rules, and in the new chapter we're going somewhere else, with entirely new characters!). It can be done well, but now it's like... You wanna know what happened to Tidus between FFX and FFX-2? Play Mobius! Oh yeah, but the event happens only within certain time period. Any maybe they will repeat it for a year.

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

To put it simply, they are just showing how really up their own ass they are in the Final Fantasy bubble and brand whoring out the main characters. :evillaugh: :LOL:

And by that logic, Noctis will certainly be a given. :fdat: :facepalm:
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

It needed to take a frigging DLC and on a polarising title for him to produce some music for it. :pi:

Well, better than nothing, and of the group of characters, Ignis is my favourite, so a win I guess? :LOL: :evillaugh:

And Much fujioshi crap in the trailer. :LOL:

15GB for World of Final Fantasy on PC isn't too bad. :snathink:
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

:o

Makes me wonder if SE will take some influences from this game and incorporate some of his flashy movesets for whenever the hell FFVII Remake gets done. :snarage:

It will certainly make the time you get to play as Sephiroth for the short time in the story alot more special and cool looking. That is ..... whenever the fuck it will get to that point and with how they are going to go about it, I'm guessing around a Episode 2 or 3 game. :LOL:

Hell, the final battle (Whenever that is!), which will definitely should be more of an actual fight, is going to take forever too at this rate. :LOL: :fdat:
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Most lazy announcement trailer ever. It's just the game's attract intro :facepalm: :LOL:

50GB ..... :snathink:
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Now FFXV REALLY is a game that is over a decade late. :evillaugh:

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
Dank Buttsen

RoxasKennedy
Porter
Custom Rank: ßâÜ(ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑßâÜ)

Post by RoxasKennedy »

HL3 confirmed :beauty: :LOL:
Hey guys, Marlboro-Chan here