Tekken 7

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Re: Tekken 7

Post by iheartibuki »

Resurrecting this thread with some Ansel stuff... finally got it to work! :yes: :cool: :oh:

Mental alertness

Zenshin

Electric Wind Hook Fist

Electric Thrust God Fist

Transmission

Linear punch

Goody Two Shoes

Relaxing Taunt :)

Double Bull Shoot

Spam Bomb (headgiver throw) :LOL: :ggl:

:hlick: :hlick: :hlick: :dats: :pedobear:
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

Maybe this is a test for SCVI ..... or it won't happen at all now. :runcry:

Either way ....... ehh ? :LOL:

The fact they even have some of the other characters in it as well, I wonder if their quairty holds up in UE4. :mis:

Still should've been Kiryu. :okay:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
yapuuo
Custom Rank: Model Requester

Post by yapuuo »

Is anyone here other than me feeling disappointed with Tekken 7 so far after about a year?
LennoxLewis
Custom Rank: 254367

Post by LennoxLewis »

I cannot say that I was somewhat disappointed with Tekken 7, because I am a dedicated fan of this game and I really enjoyed playing this game even after a year. The only thing that I always wanted something new, some additions and new mods. They began to appear more and more frequently throughout the year. The creators of the fighting game community have released a huge number of mods for Tekken 7 that bring a ton of visual and audio changes. Among my favorite mods that you can also try to install so that it doesn't get boring is Tekken 7 music mods, which changes the soundtrack; Tekken 7 Suit Mods - for changing the fighters' outfits; Tekken 7 Character Mods - These can add new personalities to your game. Great mods. You can read more about them in this article which covers some aspects of using Tekken 7 mods for PC.