Tekken 7

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

riccochet
Porter
Custom Rank: Low Poly Porter

Tekken 7

Post by riccochet »

Yep, it's official. T7 is coming, and running on UE4 no less.
Source
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Re: Tekken 7

Post by MisterHentai »

Yep we were talking about this on Ms Chatbl0x :lick: earlier.

Certainly a surprise due to the engine that will be used (What's wrong Bamco? No resources to develop your own now :ggl: ), but it will also be interesting since Japanese developers have shown what they can do with UE3 (Arc system Works and Guilty Gear Xrd is an example), so UE4 will offer some new possibilities.

Less manshoulders on the females :please: :LOL:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Bluej97
Porter
Custom Rank: Porter

Post by Bluej97 »

Less Manshoulders, more manly faces !
"FRESSHU BAKED DESU CHAN STIXXXLUV EXXXCLUSIVE PREORDER NOW!"
-RoXXXeh-
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

I'm sure Japanese designed MandaJawWomen will still look better though. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
RoxasKennedy
Porter
Custom Rank: ßâÜ(ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑßâÜ)

Post by RoxasKennedy »

lol Harada apparently got pissed cuz dis was leaked and just decided to go home instead of announcing dis or smt :LOL:

https://twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/statu ... 3061916673

I mean, I get him, he did a nice thing and wanted to show it off as a surprise but some assholes leaked it, and it's not a surprise anymore! It's almost pointless to show it anymore, so you just leave, cuz nucurr bout everything since what you wanted to show everyone already saw.

:feel:
Hey guys, Marlboro-Chan here
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Yeah I guess this was the big reveal for EVO2014 later on..... but now it is all ruined. :LOL:

Dank Buttsen

thePWA
Porter
Custom Rank: JOSHAUAGES v2.0

Post by thePWA »

MisterHentai wrote:Yep we were talking about this on Ms Chatbl0x :lick: earlier.

Certainly a surprise due to the engine that will be used (What's wrong Bamco? No resources to develop your own now :ggl: ), but it will also be interesting since Japanese developers have shown what they can do with UE3 (Arc system Works and Guilty Gear Xrd is an example), so UE4 will offer some new possibilities.

Less manshoulders on the females :please: :LOL:
No surprise on the engine. Practical business sense on the part of Namco since development costs to make the property run on several platforms is significantly lesser now.
Stop! Waitaminute! Fill mah cup with some liquor in it!
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Yeah I already made the jab at that. :lol:

It will still be interesting to see a shift in direction and where they are going and handling with it too because, well..... this is Bamco and JAPAN! :lol:

What made it so unique before especially for Japanese fighting game developers was because of their own engines, each with subtle nuances that makes the games the way they are. To shift away from that mentality that has been gone on for so long now, a bit of a :feel: moment. :lol:
Dank Buttsen

riccochet
Porter
Custom Rank: Low Poly Porter

Post by riccochet »

Well I cant wait to see what Namco do with the Unreal Engine, considering what NetherRealm has done with it
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

I'm more impressed with Arc System Works and Guilty Gear Xrd for that.

But then all them lot are still UE3, MKX included to some extent.

UE4 on paper sounds very impressive though if done right.
Dank Buttsen