General JRPG Talk Thread

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Re: General JRPG Talk Thread

Post by MisterHentai »

:oh: a new waifu! :LOL:

She got that Golden Axe Tyris Flare mixed with Gilius thing going on there. :LOL:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Good ol' classic waifus :dats:

Dem accents doe. :LOL:

I finarry have time to play through the first game (Still yet to get Maya and Bianca :okay: ) and :oh: ..... even some of the shop NPCs are so :dats: and have Gahweydesubo quairties. :LOL:
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
yukinomose

Post by yukinomose »

I am playing Tales of Zestiria on Steam and the scenarios are stunning :O It is like being inside a dream :)

[imgImage][/img]
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

I really cannot wait for this game.

Some folks may complain about the "bread and butter" aspect of the series, but then this is one of the instances where it just works and feels natural. Just a good ol' fashioned JRPG.

This and Butt of the Tame out in the same year ...... :oh:

Not only do they have similar aesthetics, there is just so much charm and nostalgia to them as well. Even more so is the 3DS version where you can switch between 2D and 3D. :oh:
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Well, THIS came out of nowhere. :oh:

At least Gahwey's :faphand: is still being supported. :LOL:
Dank Buttsen

raidergale
Porter
Custom Rank: Marie's my waifu kthx

Post by raidergale »

I mean, 2017 and 2018 still have quite a lot of games for the Vita all things considered :LOL:
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

International release of Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana almost upon us and I cannot wait.

Here, have one of the best pieces of music from the game. :oh:
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Shame PC version got delayed because of much issues. :LOL: :fdat:

XSEED throwing shade at NISA makes it even more funny though. :mis:

I do hope it comes down in price though because it's a little bit too pricey. :okay:

Any way, have more ANIMEDESU rock. :yes: :fyea:

:sonictwerk: Image :sonictwerk:
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

So I tried the demo of Project Octopath Traveler and they weren't wasting any time for Primrose's story because was pretty dark and tragic as hell. :sweetjesus:

English voice acting wasn't so bad either even when they are playing to obvious character types e.g. Primrose's "master" being a sleazy as hell POS. :LOL:

Artstyle is really nice, going for the old-school 2D on 3D look, although I do wish there was less of the brown / bloomy filter. :okay:
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Slightly late on this, but ....

Happy 17th ...

#pleasemakeSEGARPGsgreatagain

:feel: :okay:
Dank Buttsen