Rocket League!!

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

Love2Raid
Custom Rank: w

Rocket League!!

Post by Love2Raid »

This game is hilariously fun! Free with PS+ this month and also available on PC. Cross-platform play is possible but you can't invite friends yet (feature will be implemented soon). We should play a few matches. :D
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Re: Rocket League!!

Post by MisterHentai »

I wish there was PC sale for this. :runcry:

But yeah, a lot of the multiplayer features for this game is still bloken, which is kind of depressing.
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Love2Raid

Post by Love2Raid »

Yeah, better wait till everything is fixed (it might go on sale around that time too, you never know). I hope they will release a patch soon. Sticklove 4 vs 4 match. :yes:
raidergale
Porter
Custom Rank: Marie's my waifu kthx

Post by raidergale »

The game is really fun, but I suck at it :LOL: It's also nice it has 4 player local co-op, I had a blast playing this with my friends :yes:
ProtocolX27
Porter
Custom Rank: Skynet Status

Post by ProtocolX27 »

I've seen a lot of talk about this game. So does it have any grinding or microtransaction red flags?

It has my curiosity.
Love2Raid

Post by Love2Raid »

@Gale: Haha, I'm not exactly good at this game either but it's still a lot of silly fun (something quite a few games are lacking nowadays :XD: ).

@Proto: No microtransactions as far as I know. Unlocking all items is probably a bit of a grind, but they are purely cosmetic. Gameplay isn't based on stats, just on skills. :P
ProtocolX27
Porter
Custom Rank: Skynet Status

Post by ProtocolX27 »

Thanks,

I noticed it has split screen which is cool, but ugh grindi-ness can be a deterrent these days. :okay:
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Much revival! :LOL:

So yeah, as I (And Poxy) finally got this game for Steam now, let the :snarage: :LOL: games begin!

We already had a cross-play session with Shandeh :ggl: , and it works very well. :yes:

I used to play alot of San Franciso Rush 2049 and Unreal Tournament 2003/2004 (Bombing Run mode) in the early 2000's and this game really nails the nostalgia :feel: from those times. Considering Psyonix helped develop UT2003/2004 and Rocket League is a UE3 engine game, it makes ALOT of sense! :lol:

It is a shame that I and definitely alot of people missed out on "Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars" though. I hope Rocket League gets some complicated stage layouts in a future update or something since it is actually pretty basic and casual in comparison to it's predecessor.

P.S. Back to the Future Delorean DLC car is awesome. :P
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

If you guys organise an earlier time to play this weekend, I'll play with you. I haven't played before though so I'd be a noob lol.
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

:yes:

We will pway right now!

:mis:
Dank Buttsen