The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

Dygoboy
Custom Rank: Evolved

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Post by Dygoboy »

The Witcher 3:Wild Hunt discussion

What do you guys think?
Personally I loved it.
Nothing
ProtocolX27
Porter
Custom Rank: Skynet Status

Re: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Post by ProtocolX27 »

Wither 3 is amazing, CD Projekt Red is amazing.

Sadly, I still haven't finished this though even after the first few weeks of gameplay.... @#$#@@# you Gwent with your awesomeness distracting me from the game.

It's reached a point where I'm not sure if I will finish it just because HOW expansive it is. I'm short on time and have other stuff to do.
Dygoboy
Custom Rank: Evolved

Post by Dygoboy »

ProtocolX27 wrote:Wither 3 is amazing, CD Projekt Red is amazing.

Sadly, I still haven't finished this though even after the first few weeks of gameplay.... @#$#@@# you Gwent with your awesomeness distracting me from the game.

It's reached a point where I'm not sure if I will finish it just because HOW expansive it is. I'm short on time and have other stuff to do.
Lol, you don't say. I've been playing it for 3 months straight by now. And I'm still far from even completing it. There's times that I question myself.
"How is a game like this even possible?"
This totally deserved game of the year award. Thank god it won.
Nothing
Vonman
Custom Rank: Oil King

Post by Vonman »

Love the game, too bad i got the shitty ending. i still have beef with how its determined :evil:

11/10 would play over and over again.

also LELELELELELELELE LELELELELEE LELELELELE LELELEEE!!
ProtocolX27
Porter
Custom Rank: Skynet Status

Post by ProtocolX27 »

Dygoboy wrote: Lol, you don't say. I've been playing it for 3 months straight by now. And I'm still far from even completing it. There's times that I question myself.
"How is a game like this even possible?"
This totally deserved game of the year award. Thank god it won.
Well I knew that people completed it within a few weeks, but I'm sure that had to involve sticking directly with the main quest which is not like me since I am a completionist. :okay: That could be bad in this case since it means I won't finish.

@Von, I think that was another problem I had, I partially spoiled myself a bit on the endings. Due to the style of the endings, I felt that the payout I hoped for wasn't going to live up to the expectation after the amount of time put in. It wasn't a Mass Effect 'how dare they' feel, but I think I would have hoped for some amazing cinematics rather than some plug play variations.... The story itself is amazing, but the ending is still a big deal too and if it doesn't deliver ... :okay: