Overwatch

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Re: Overwatch

Post by MisterHentai »

So not only did "Jeers luv! Teh Resbo iz ere!" caused a storm, but Genji x Mercy might be a thing? :LOL: :wat:

The datamined Valentine's Day dialogue might suggest something between the two. And with all the recent comics stuff, existing dialogue in the game e.g. like the tone of Genji's voice when Mercy dies right next to him and calling her by her real name ...... it's getting interesting. :snathink:

The shipping fandom (Pharmercy especially) gets so anar which is just :facepalm: hilarious to watch. :LOL:

I do enjoy the occasional social media meltdowns when people come out of the woodwork to express their :snarage: on the most WOTEVAH of topics. :evillaugh: :LOL:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

I need this D.Va skin. :oh:

She has regs! :snalick: :LOL:

Genji and Hanzo will need one too. Genji would look pretty sick in red and gold.

The Chinese New Year event will kick off next Tuesday 24th. :yes:

It's for certain Blizzard will already make a shit ton of $$$$ from China and South Korea alone. :LOL:
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

I wonder what new mode they will add for the event :think:
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Inevitable Journey to the West skins. :o

Kind of a missed opportunity to have Genji as the Dragon Prince/White Horse as well. :pi:
Dank Buttsen

Dazzy
Site Admin

Post by Dazzy »

Mei has an recolour of her legendary, and Ana has a skin that isn't shown in this... but I don't like the mask lol.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

About damn time this game got a CTF mode. :pi:

Much better than the winter event.
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

So far I got Mercy, Symmetra, Winston, Zenyatta and the Chang'e one for Mei.

No Butt.Va yet but at least I got her Victory pose. :okay:

Been trying to do as many of the Arcade loot reward requirements as possible, although the CTF mode can get annoying when nobody is brave enough to attack and end it quick.

More frustrating is how I forced myself to play Competitive mode since you tend to get much more exp from it at the cost of 9 out of 10 games being stressed out and playing with a bunch of morons, particularly those who refuse to change and adapt i.e. Hanzo/Widow players. :snarage:
Dank Buttsen

Dazzy
Site Admin

Post by Dazzy »

I have Bastion... that's it :LOL: I haven't played much because I'm not feeling it lately.. especially with the CTF mode pissing me off when people just decide not to defend the flag and I'm the only one there when the enemies attack.
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

It pisses me off when people don't attack and they play the wrong bunch of characters for an incredibly uneventful game or no sense to have a healer at all.

It really brings out the absolute retards that have no sense of teamwork and character composition.
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

After easily over 150 boxes, including buying some :LOL: :pi: I finarry have her skin! :yes: :snarage:

ALOT of incredibly frustrating competitive games to grind it, but least it got me all the event skins. :yes: :fyea:

Also close to 3000 competitive points to finarry get a gold weapon as well. The difficult part is deciding between waifus Mercy or Pharah, but given that I actually spent the huge majority playing competitive as Zenyatta, he would be more appropriate. :LOL: :runcry:

It's definitely going to take another while to gain some more points if I'm going to really want them again. :snarage:

Almost close to achieving Gold rank this season as well which can help give a little boost gaining some extra points, but so many idiotic :troll: dickheads have made it difficult to get there. :pi:
Dank Buttsen