Overwatch

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Re: Overwatch

Post by MisterHentai »

:LOL: @ people wanting Terry Crews to voice Doomfist. Even he is up for it. :LOL:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Gotta love them BS game awards.

This game winning the GOTY at the Butt Awards. :LOL: :pi:

It is really a good game, but :fdat: . Should hardly br for contention especially when it's just a multiplayer only game and one that is constantly updated.

What a load of cock.

That's right! All the OW waifus sucking the d is what got all the votes. :evillaugh: :mis:

OW Pr0n, the real winner! :ggl: :mis:
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Wow Symmetra is OP as fuck. :oh:

No wonder why people keep complaining about her. :LOL:
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Got Reaper's Xmas skin from buying 11 boxes. :snarage:

Pharah's by way of getting enough gold to buy it and then Mei from levelup box. :snarage:

HMPH!

:snathink:
Dank Buttsen

Dazzy
Site Admin

Post by Dazzy »

I think I have most Christmas skins now, except a few epics (I think only Pharah and Sombra that I'm missing) and Tracer's legendary skin.. I wish I had that but whatever. I just got 3k credits today but I can't justify spending 3k on one skin I might not even use that much.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

The game definitely loves to :troll: because my last ever Winter Loot Box, it gives me the Pharah skin! :snarage: :wat: :snarage:

Also now that the Oasis map is live, it is very confusing and claustrophobic. :runcry:

The one area that has the highway speeding cars on the side, :yes: I went there just to "test" it out. :LOL:

Dank Buttsen

Dazzy
Site Admin

Post by Dazzy »

I haven't tried it out yet but I saw videos of it from the PTR. They weren't kidding when they said an early 2017 release though lol, I didn't expect it yet.
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

I really miss the happy warm and fuzzy Xmas main menu screen. :sadserah: :runcry:

Especially since the last 10 seconds part of the melody makes me so :feel: . :LOL:

I also started to play more of "Jeers luv! Teh Resbo iz ere!" :LOL: so have a obligatory basic POTG! :LOL:

Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

I find the upcoming changes to Dva and Ana some of the most hilarious ironic BS ever. :LOL:

First Dva was too underwhelming as a tank, then she got buffed and changed to the point she is practically a viable/essential/OP character in ranked competitive games, and now they are going to nerf her. :pi:

Ana. N00bs were whining "NO ANA!" at first because they thought she was crap, then it became apparent she is very useful in competitive because of her healing grenade being OP for triple tank combinations. And now that is getting the nerf as well.

Just :LOL: :facepalm: .

At least Roadhog's BS hook around walls is going to be fixed. :yes:
Dank Buttsen