Overwatch

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Re: Overwatch

Post by Dazzy »

That Dazmaker :yes:
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

Mystery Heroes = :fdat: especially when it constantly gives you characters you hardly play as or how some rosters become so unbalanced.

Had a situation when the whole team was 4 Mercy and 2 Lucio against a team with 3 Dazmakers and other offensive based heroes. Like :wtf: ? :LOL:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

More Daz!

Almost a solo Team Kill, but :runcry: . Plus their Mercy instantly revived them afterwards so that was a waste. :LOL: :runcry:

Almost a full team rez! :runcry:
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

:yes:

I dunno why her Dazer cospray isn't on her dA as well though.

Dank Buttsen

Dazzy
Site Admin

Post by Dazzy »

:gustamucho: :yes:
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

So I tried Play vs AI mode for the first time today, went on Easy mode just to see what it is like and as to be expected, it's quite sad. :LOL:

Easy difficulty AI, they basically run out all together in the most basic of a programmed train line and it's so easy to Team Kill wipe them out at their spawn point. :lol:

I actually thought it would just be yourself with AI teammates vs other AI. I guess you could probably do that via Custom Game but you don't get any exp in that mode, whereas in this you actually do, but not alot.

Your side you actually team up with other real people i.e. those either socially inept, can't do competitive, or just want to slow grind quietly. :LOL:
Dank Buttsen

Dazzy
Site Admin

Post by Dazzy »

I did that when I first started playing... I felt like I was good killing them but I went into the online portion and I sucked at first :LOL:
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

This Chinese knock-off version of the game. :wtf: :lol:
Dank Buttsen

Dazzy
Site Admin

Post by Dazzy »

I saw that :lol: They put no effort into anything and just copied everything from Overwatch :lol:
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Been pwaying more of bronde mistress waifu for the past 20 levels or so. Currently Lvl91. :lol:

And it finarry paid off because stupid loot box gave me her Valkyrie skin. :yes: :snalick:

Dank Buttsen