Overwatch

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Re: Overwatch

Post by MisterHentai »

I haz reached level 100. :yes:

Now I am back to "1" again. :LOL:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
ProtocolX27
Porter
Custom Rank: Skynet Status

Post by ProtocolX27 »

wat, does it do Call of Duty prestiging where it resets? :think:
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

You are technically 101 after that but it just goes back to 1, you earn a star under your portrait to signify that you reached 100. You get a star each time you reach another 100.
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
Dazzy
Site Admin

Post by Dazzy »

http://yukisamui.tumblr.com/post/146327 ... rwatch-has
This.... is amazing... it gives me the :feel:s.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
Dazzy
Site Admin

Post by Dazzy »

Most likely the weapon of the next character to be added to Overwatch. A medic sniper it seems.. could be Ana Amari (mother of Pharah) as she was a sniper.
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Yep, hawt mama incoming.

"We're all moms now!"

:LOL:
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Dazzy
Site Admin

Post by Dazzy »

I can't wait omg. I love snipers. I love support (Mercy mainly). This is perfect for meee.
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

She's like ...... Nora Estheim, The Boss and then Sniper Wolf all rolled into one. :LOL:

Videogames need more badass older women. :yes: :mis:

Also when you look at her origin story, two characters in the group shot are very intriguing, especially the man on the very left and the woman on the very right. No idea who the man is, but taking lore into account, it's been theorized and very possible that woman is Sombra.

For the longest time, people thought Ana and Sombra were the same, but they are not. Ana is already specificed, and Sombra, as the name also suggests, is Spanish, and with the hints from the Dorado stage and then her past connection with Gabriel (Reaper) and John (Soldier).
Dank Buttsen

Dazzy
Site Admin

Post by Dazzy »

Oh wow, I didn't notice them. I was under the impression that Alejandra, the girl from the Hero short, could be Sombra, but that might not be right.
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

The prosthetic left arm is quite the red herring since one would think her to be Widowmaker or Symmetra, but that's obviously impossible since they weren't involved with Overwatch during that time, and they are also near Pharah's age, so would be little girls also.

The current ages for these girls we know now list Pharah as 32, Widowmaker 33 and Symmetra 28. Mercy herself is 37, so that means she would've been in the mid/late teens whilst Pharah was pre-teen back then.

Only logical explanation and given Reaper's dialogue, she could therefore be Sombra. :snathink:

As for the guy on the left, he doesn't look Chinese/East Asian enough to be "Liao". Even then we have absolutely no idea about him other than he was one of the original six founders, of which the others are all there. :LOL:
Dank Buttsen