Whats your favorite old school console?

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

Arch-vile
Custom Rank: Negative Creep

Re: Whats your favorite old school console?

Post by Arch-vile »

@Arenthor Just search for the rom, there are plenty of sites that have it as well as Sega Genesis version.

@RoxasKennedy How much was the seller asking for? If the game collection includes AVP, Doom, and Kasumi Ninja, and a different controller I would consider getting it. Oh and "where did you learn to fly?" :lol:
RoxasKennedy
Porter
Custom Rank: ßâÜ(ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑßâÜ)

Post by RoxasKennedy »

Arch-vile wrote:@RoxasKennedy How much was the seller asking for? If the game collection includes AVP, Doom, and Kasumi Ninja, and a different controller I would consider getting it. Oh and "where did you learn to fly?" :lol:
I can't remember, but since the console & games were in perfect condition (even the boxes), I would guess it was sold for 400$ or smt.

Of course, I was just browsing, not wanting to buy anything.

Speaking of Ebay, I noticed how some sellers offer stuff like this for, like, 20 bucks, and when I see shipping for Croatia, it's like hundred fucking dollars. And I'm like what the fuck!?
Hey guys, Marlboro-Chan here
Arch-vile

Post by Arch-vile »

They do that all the time there, that's why I stick with Amazon.
RoxasKennedy
Porter
Custom Rank: ßâÜ(ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑßâÜ)

Post by RoxasKennedy »

I've seen some pretty amazing stuff on Amazon.

Altho another thing I noticed is that there are New and Used versions of an item and the New items are like million dollars, and Used ones cost, like, 2-3 bucks.

This makes so much sense.
Hey guys, Marlboro-Chan here
Arch-vile

Post by Arch-vile »

I normally buy new unless it's too expensive. I just don't want to deal with returning something used because it didn't work. Some sellers don't make it easy on you.
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

Yeah it's the shipping fees that are the main problem, not to mention depending on the package contents, weight etc, more fees in import taxes (FAAAACK YOU!).

I don't buy from eBya much anymore, hell it's been a few years. Amazon is great that's for sure, and should there be any problems, I find it's much easier to sort it out with them and the separate sellers.
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Arch-vile

Post by Arch-vile »

Yeah, I used to buy stuff off of ebay all the time. Then I gave amazon a try and never went back.
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Yeah prices are always good and even then between Amazon or the 3rd party sellers themselves, sometimes not alot of difference, and availability is easier.

Of the Used games I sometimes buy, most I've had are in decent quality and priced just right too.
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Arch-vile

Post by Arch-vile »

Who the hell would buy this? I could understand the price if it was the arcade game, but a Genesis game?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Michael-Jackson ... 4abf241e0a
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

LOL! No one is that desperate!

I remember how awesome the arcade game was and when it came to the MegaDrive one, I was like, this isn't what I played!!!

Apparently it was actually kinda decent according to some people so........... :shock:
Dank Buttsen