Code Vein (ANIMEDESUDANKBLOODSOULS!)

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Code Vein (ANIMEDESUDANKBLOODSOULS!)

Post by MisterHentai »

BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe today announces CODE VEINÔäó for release on major home consoles in 2018. Feast on the blood of enemies through a journey across a massive interconnected world to unlock its mysterious sanguine past in this gruelling action-RPG.

In the not too distant future, a mysterious disaster has brought collapse to the world, as we know it. Towering skyscrapers, once symbols of prosperity, are now lifeless graves of humanityÔÇÖs past pierced by the Thorns of Judgment. At the centre of the destruction lies a hidden society of Revenants called Vein. This final stronghold is where the remaining few fight to survive, blessed with Gifts of power in exchange for their memories and a thirst for blood. Give into the bloodlust fully and risk becoming one of the Lost, fiendish ghouls devoid of any remaining humanity.

In this challenging action-RPG, CODE VEIN finds players assuming the role of a Revenant. After stumbling into Vein, players are tasked to embark into the world with a companion picked from the various residents of Vein to uncover lost memories and an exit out of this new demented reality. The world of CODE VEIN is dangerous, full of vicious enemies and monstrous bosses to put playersÔÇÖ combat skills to the test.

Revenants also have access to Blood Veils, devices capable of draining the blood of their enemies in order to enhance their own abilities. Exploiting these enhanced abilities known as Gifts, players can change their form to increase their strength, weaken enemies, and utilise new weapon abilities with overpowered attacks. Utilising the vast array of weaponry along with each characterÔÇÖs Gift, players can adapt and strategize to a variety of battle conditions that suit their play styles.

Much ANIMESOULS.

Such Dank.

So Edgey! :LOL:
100% a Poxy game! :mis: :evillaugh: :LOL:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Re: Code Vein (ANIMEDESUDANKBLOODSOULS!)

Post by Dazzy »

It looked interesting... but then I found out it's like Dark Souls.. :fdat:
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
raidergale
Porter
Custom Rank: Marie's my waifu kthx

Post by raidergale »

A friend of mine used to ironically call NiOh "Weeb Souls". This has now dethroned it. :LOL:
rballad
Custom Rank: Om Donal

Post by rballad »

Because of the characters design,doubt it would appeal to some dark souls fanbase. Need more waifus to attract animefans
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

For the heavy Westernised RPG fantasy fans it might not be their thing, but for the rest, and given that the Soulsborne games takes heavy insipiration from Berserk, it could very well fit within the same basis and themes.
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
rballad
Custom Rank: Om Donal

Post by rballad »

I might buy this when it comes out for pc, if they added a third slightly older female protagonist