Resident Evil Series

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Re: Resident Evil 6

Post by Dazzy »

Ada's gonna be harder imo, as she is on her own D:
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

Yeah and she's armed with a crossbow too.

Gotta say, Sherry's kinda hot in this! The little girl is all grown up! ;) :lol:

Kinda funny how Helena's voice actress Laura Bailey did her in Darkside Chronicles too.
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Dazzy
Site Admin

Post by Dazzy »

MisterHentai wrote:Yeah and she's armed with a crossbow too.

Gotta say, Sherry's kinda hot in this! The little girl is all grown up! ;) :lol:

Kinda funny how Helena's voice actress Laura Bailey did her in Darkside Chronicles too.
Crossbow's are epicness xD

She looks epic compared to when she was youger lol xD
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
DerekStrife

Post by DerekStrife »

I'm out of my bunker now that I finished the game. One of the best game in the series in my opinion.

Dazzy > Are you playin' on 360 or PS3 ?
Dazzy
Site Admin

Post by Dazzy »

^ 360 :D Although I cant get Live atm so if you did wanna play, I couldnt yet lolz. Im trynna get it soon :)
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

Why is RE6 getting such bad reviews lol? Seems like you guys liked it.
Dazzy
Site Admin

Post by Dazzy »

Most people hate it because its moved away from the series. Its mainly action now, no longer survival horror. I hate those people. The game is absolutely amazing. I still have to fucking complete Jake's 2nd chapter tho. I dont like Jake's campaign so far. I WANT ADA NOWWW!
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

Yeah too many reviews are so biased and stuck in the past that they can't get over how much the series has evolved.

Let's face it, the series needs it in order to survive. No matter how many people claim to want to old style of the game, it just won't do as well in today's market, and you have to thank the likes of the Call of Duty's and BS Americanism military shooters and such for the mass market trend.

Sure, some things aren't exactly well excuted as well as it should, but at the end of the day, too many people and haters seem to miss the whole point and theme of the series. Whilst it may not be "Resident Evil" to them, it is still effing "BIOHAZARD".
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Vonman
Custom Rank: Oil King

Post by Vonman »

F*ck you and your campaign, Chris Redfield! :rage:

Now i think i wont be able to finish this game thanks to this asshole keep dying at that part in chapter 5 where he get chased by that big B.O.W!
me and my partner managed to get on the second ledge on time, but when it comes to her pulling Chris up that thing somehow always managed to get him!

so far ive spent 2 nights dying countless time at that part... god its so frustrating. if i was as rich as Dazzy i'd snap my disc in two already!

/end rant

anybody knows how to get past this part? i tried switching to handgun, it does makes him run faster but when it comes to that second ledge he always died. seems impossible :pi:
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

Slide, don't crawl under, or you will die. Happened to us too. You don't need to slide much during the game, sometimes you forget you can even do it lol.