Resident Evil Series

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Runa, Dazzy

Porter
Custom Rank: Marie's my waifu kthx

Re: Resident Evil Series

Postby raidergale » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:53 pm

Yeah, but they said it's what gets the wheels in motion though :think: Unless it takes 17+ years to set the wheels in motion, of course :LOL:

EDIT: ok, there's definitely more to the demo.

(2:31)

The door disappearing is clearly a bug, but there's a fully modelled and well lit (I feel like this is the important part) room behind it. Assets like furniture and stuff might get loaded by triggering something, but the room looks far more detailed than the actual outside of the house (can't find the video, but someone managed to glitch outside and lighting and textures were completely off) :think:

Custom Rank: HMPH!

Postby MisterHentai » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:23 am

Much Amnesia and Outlast. :LOL:

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

PC | Pawn: Minami | Level: | Vocation: Ranger | Inclination: Challenger/Mitigator
PC | Pawn: Rena | Level: | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Ultilitarian/Scather
PS3 | Pawn: Minami | Level: | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Utilitarian

Postby MisterHentai » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:04 pm

Yep, just easier to have the PC version. Or the original GC version that that matter. :lol:

PC | Pawn: Minami | Level: | Vocation: Ranger | Inclination: Challenger/Mitigator
PC | Pawn: Rena | Level: | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Ultilitarian/Scather
PS3 | Pawn: Minami | Level: | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Utilitarian

Postby MisterHentai » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:18 pm

Finarry a taste of what the action will look like, with a bit of RE2 Tyrant nod and hillbilly carnivore family stereotypes. :LOL:

Updated demo is available now as well.

Porter
Custom Rank: Marie's my waifu kthx

Postby raidergale » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:19 am

"Updated". Much new single room :pi: And a phone call that pretty much says "yeah, it's too early to open certain doors" which clearly hints at other updates :pi:
I hope there's more and it's just hard to find, because a 3GB update for this is absolutely ridiculous :LOL:

Porter
Custom Rank: Skynet Status

Postby ProtocolX27 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:21 am

Originally, I thought the concept of changes to a demo was a cool thing, but now it's like turning a game's demo into a service. :fdat:

If RE7 is more episodic in nature, I find it less compelling. Not sure where I read that.

Postby MisterHentai » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:05 am

Ahhhhh yes, the typical point pistol at camera shot with gruff facial expression. Authentic quairty RE acting. :LOL:

Postby MisterHentai » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:38 pm

https://erotome.itch.io/resident-evil-4-otome-edition

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I hope a full version is done soon because it's actually pretty damn good. Gives a whole new perspective on the events of the game. :LOL:

Postby MisterHentai » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:48 pm

Just :wat: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Oh Vietnam. :facepalm:

Previous

Return to Game Talk