Resident Evil Series

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Re: Resident Evil Series

Post by MisterHentai »

In other news ..... :LOL:

Multi-mission is a multiplayer mode that supports up to 6 players. In a best-three-out-of-five format, the first team to 3 wins will be the victors.
There are 8 game modes that will be chosen at random. YouÔÇÖll need to adapt to the situation if you want to come out on top.
Each game mode has a time limit of 3 minutes, providing for exciting, fast-paced battles.

Respawn Match: Team deathmatch featuring respawns. Use the sound radar to locate the enemiesÔÇÖ random respawn points!

Target Hunter: One target will be chosen per team. Only killing the target will count towards the score. Protect your target, or aggressively attack the enemy target ÔÇô the choice is yours!

Domination: Secure the specified data transmission point located within the stage longer than the enemy team.

DNA Hunter: Kill zombies and collect their DNA samples. Destroying the enemyÔÇÖs Zombie Jammer could prove to be a useful tactic!

SP DNA Hunter: Kill the special mutated zombies and collect their DNA sample. They are particularly tough and immune to the effects of the Zombie Jammer. ItÔÇÖll take teamwork to bring these creatures down.

Protector: Find the briefcase and hold it for as long as possible, while fending off the opposition.The player who holds it becomes the next moving target!

Collector: There are 5 briefcases in the stage. Battle it out to see who can collect them all. Will you be the first to collect them, or will you lay in wait and ambush the enemy

Collar War: Collect the battle data ÔÇ£collarsÔÇØ of downed enemy players, and pick up your alliesÔÇÖ collars to prevent the enemy team from getting points.
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Vonman
Custom Rank: Oil King

Post by Vonman »

game looks so.... MEH!

in a world where ppl can play CS:GO or Rainbow Six Siege i dont see a reason why people sould get this.
theyre better off making a sequel to Outbreak instead. that game was alot of fun.
ProtocolX27
Porter
Custom Rank: Skynet Status

Post by ProtocolX27 »

I'm not one to hold off on a game visually as long as game mechanics make up for it, but this game surely looks f2p/service oriented which therefore detracts from mechanics which do nothing to override the bland looking visuals.

I looked through the sale list for curiosity and forgot how heavy handed RE6 & ORC were in terms of a la carte delivery :fdat:
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Indeed.

I'm willing to give it a chance if it's mechanics offer some good fun, unlike the other mentioned games that are just typical bog standard shooters themselves which haven't changed that much throughout their own series history. It's this little thing called "variety".

The hook is of this game since being a RE universe title, it's filled with elements that could offer more dynamic gameplay instead of standard human vs human combat.

Ever played the first Lost Planet's competitive multiplayer modes? That was a very mechanical game with lots of different fun options and Umbrella Corps could potentally be the RE equivalent.

Also EU PSN has the sale up too.
Dank Buttsen

Vonman
Custom Rank: Oil King

Post by Vonman »

HAPPY 20th ANNIVERSARY RESIDENT EVIL!

dat Jill tho HNNNNG! :dats:
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

Ada* :dats:
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
raidergale
Porter
Custom Rank: Marie's my waifu kthx

Post by raidergale »

That Jill looks nice, but it's not the superior Voth Jill :pi:
Two friends of mine posted new pictures of their Ada and Claire cosplays to celebrate the 20th anniversary :LOL:
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Why didn't they use RE4 Adaz?

I mean everyone else is their classic or more famous look, bar a few minus differences, but still ..... :pi:

HMPH!
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Also you can't celebrate without a look at good ol' original diary entry story exposition, with the most infamous one of course .......
May 9, 1998

At night, we played poker with Scott the guard, Alias and Steve the researcher.

Steve was very lucky, but I think he was cheating. What a scumbag.

May 10th 1998

Today, a high ranking researcher asked me to take care of a new monster. It looks like a gorilla without any skin. They told me to feed them live food. When I threw in a pig, they were playing with it... tearing off the pig's legs and pulling out the guts before they actually ate it.

May 11th 1998

Around 5 o'clock this morning, Scott came in and woke me up suddenly. He was wearing a protective suit that looks like a space suit. He told me to put one on as well. I heard there was an accident in the basement lab. It's no wonder, those researchers never rest, even at night.

May 12th 1998

I've been wearing this annoying space suit since yesterday, my skin grows musty and feels very itchy. By way of revenge, I didn't feed those dogs today. Now I feel better.

May 13th 1998

I went to the medical room because my back is all swollen and feels itchy. They put a big bandage on my back and the doctor told me I did not need to wear the space suit any more. I guess I can sleep well tonight.

May 14th 1998

When I woke up this morning, I found another blister on my foot. It was annoying and I ended up dragging my foot as I went to the dog's pen. They have been quiet since morning, which is very unusual. I found that some of them had escaped. I'll be in real trouble if the higher-ups find out.

May 15th 1998

Even though I didn't feel well, I decided to go see Nancy. It's my first day off in a long time but I was stopped by the guard on the way out. They say the company has ordered that no one leave the grounds. I can't even make a phone call. What kind of joke is this?!

May 16th 1998

I heard a researcher who tried to escape from this mansion was shot last night. My entire body feels burning and itchy at night. When I was scratching the swelling on my arms, a lump of rotten flesh dropped off. What the hell is happening to me?

May 19, 1998

Fever gone but itchy. Hungry and eat doggy food. Itchy Itchy Scott came. Ugly face so killed him. Tasty.

Itchy.
Tasty.
Dank Buttsen