Assassin's Creed Series

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Re: Assassin's Creed Series

Post by Dazzy »

triple? its only double lol.
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
Runa

Post by Runa »

Love2Raid wrote:I officially give up on Assassin's Creed... :pi:

Still trying to finish the first one and there's no way I will ever be able to catch up now. :?
I understand why you want to give up... there are so many indeed. Unity and Rogue will be released next month at the same time and I can't wait damn.

But, the first game has a very boring gameplay. I played it for the second time recently and OMG they have improved it so damn much. AC2 is way better speaking about gameplay and stuff and I swear the whole series totally deserves to be played! You should definitely give it a try, Sandy :P

Anyway, the latest trailers OMG I'm just... D: *drools*
"Some steps need to be taken alone. It's the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be."
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

Each one will cost $10, China will be released April 21st, India and Russia will be released after.
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
LordLeo

Post by LordLeo »

I agree with Runa, the first episode looks so boirng nowadays. I don't know how many times I wanted to play with it. :D But I always gave it up. And that's the same with the others. II, Brotherhood, Revelations. But Black Flag (Freedom Cry DLC too), Rogue, it's my game. :D The atmosphere of it, the characters, the storyline, very detailed and good. Few days ago I started to play with III (never before), I'm at the beginning of the game, just finished the tutorial with Desmond. :D Unity is not compatible with my PC, so I won't play with it. I tried it, but it's laggy as hell.

The only problem with Rogue is the short story. It has only 6 sequences, Black Flag has 12...But, Rogue has a never ending collectible stuffs. I hope Ubisoft doesn't want to offset or compensate the short story with the collectibles, it would be sad.

I hope Victory will be better optimized than Unity. And they don't release tons of patches with a huge size.