FINAL FANTASY

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

.:Someone Else:.

Re: FINAL FANTASY

Post by .:Someone Else:. »

Damn I didn't even know it was directed by Nomura XD FF XII really made me give up the FF series :/
Bye y'all, was fun while it lasted
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

Yeah Versus XIII is by Nomura and his Kingdom Hearts team. If you saw the last real trailer and gameplay footage which was like a year or two back, you can see how the combat system is very similar.

And I actually enjoyed FFXII, if anything, it's probably my favourite out of the PS2 ones and in my own Top 3 overall. It's just alot more grown up, serious and political.
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather

Haven't seen it I must confess!

And well I had a lot of fun at first, but for some reason I spend days leveling up senselessly, which means the game bored me before I really got far...so it's more my own fault than the game's one I guess, but on the other hand I don't feel like giving it another try >< Just not my thing ^^
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Blasphemy!

Yeah no time to grind I guess.

That's why these days I just use a Action Replay, Code Junkies or whatever to save time. That's the great thing about older systems, you can cheat and hack them so easily.

Come the FFX HD Remaster, that won't be possible, but always at least still have the PS2 version.
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather

Hu-HU seems like a lot of fun! At me to the long list of people waiting for it!!

Yeah, though it wasn't a problem to grind like hell on previous FF...don't know why that one blocked in my head XD

Oh yeah, the holy AR :megusta: that's definitely something missing! A friend got one and it was a lot of fun to deal 99999 damages with Lulu's melee attack harharhar! Nowadays if you want fun you must hack the whole console -_-

As a trophy whore, I'm eagerly waiting for that HD FFX :sweetjesus:
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Stella is just so beautiful, blonde version of Aerith pretty much. If they take this long, she'll never be subjected to turtle pr0n or whatever! :lol:

Yeah all the games are diferent in terms of their grinding. I actually had the most fun in FFXII because of it's large world and MMO-style nature of it all. The most boring is definitely FFXIII since it was so limiting at first, and to get all weapons and upgrades, what a pain to farm the big stomp happy turdles!
Dank Buttsen

YEY, saved from weird pr0n!! XD

And yeah, that's the strength of FF after all, all different!
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Yeah that's why I generally tend to stay away from "Which Final Fantasy is the best?" type conversations and threads. It gets kind annoying, especially when VII is always there, and each game has it's own decent points and faults.
Dank Buttsen

iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

Sorry offtopic but LOL @ Razzy's sig (TDK reference!)
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

MisterHentai wrote:Yeah that's why I generally tend to stay away from "Which Final Fantasy is the best?" type conversations and threads. It gets kind annoying, especially when VII is always there, and each game has it's own decent points and faults.
True, that's senseless, they are all different and only have a dozens of elements in common like names and currency lol
iheartibuki wrote:Sorry offtopic but LOL @ Razzy's sig (TDK reference!)

Harharhar :evillaugh: