FINAL FANTASY

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Re: FINAL FANTASY

Post by MisterHentai »

Nice that we finally get to see what the remade first boss looks like, but at the same time, this was also to be expected given where the first episode will take place and it took this long to do so. Come on SE! :snarage:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Timeless varying degress of quairty more like. :evillaugh: :mis:
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

I want. :runcry:
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Dat "Battle For Freedom" remaster :oh: :oh: :oh:
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

More remastered soundtrack peaks and gameplay associated with their location. :feel:

Right off the bat, Rabanastre's wind pipe melody tone and Dalmasca Estersand's triumphed brass/string instruments are more natural sounding.

Originals.

Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

With a gigantic "FUCK YOU!" to Nomura and SE's incompetent and pathetic BS from the past week or so, at least this was some good news at least.

:snalick:
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Noclip have recently released part one of three of their documentary on FFXIV.

Maybe after the success of this one and if SE will allows them more as well, hopefully they can do something on FFXV in the future because that would be a hell of a story to tell. :mis:

FFXI and FFXIV have been obvious money sinks for SE, but at least they've managed to bounce back with them and they are still able to continue to this day (i.e. FFXIV's recent Stormblood expansion).

FFXV on the other hand, it had so troubles for a former-next-now-current-gen mainline single player game, it really needs to be told. :pi:
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

So the general concensus I keep hearing from people coming out of E3 who managed to play a demo of this game is that whilst it looks very pretty, it is incredibly complicated, whether it is controls or keeping up with all the UI nonsense.

Seeing the recent tutorial video that was released ..... yeah they weren't kidding. :sweetjesus:

Typical JAHPAN when it comes to this game. :LOL:

The old Dissidia's still needed time to get used to, but they were single 1v1 affairs. Now being 3v3 plus a little more, it could be very daunting to newcomers.
Dank Buttsen

Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

It seems similar to the original in complexity, and that was easy for me to get into so I don't think it's that bad. The UI is a mess though, but they said at E3 they are looking into cleaning it up since they realise that the UI is mainly focused for Arcade gameplay rather than console lol.
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

BUTT TEH :wat: :LOL:
Dank Buttsen