FINAL FANTASY

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Re: FINAL FANTASY

Post by MisterHentai »

Co-Developed by SE which for the first time, includes brand spanking new glorious JAHPAN created CGI cutscenes for extra stooooohwey emphasis, which will eventually get completely scrapped and hence why it is taking forever to make!

:evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

:mis:

:evillaugh:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

HORY SHEEET! :oh:

Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Revealed at PAX East 2018, this will be FFXV's next DLC roadmap.

(I wonder how many extra GB's these are going to take up given how stupid the game already is, especially on PC. :LOL: )

Episode I: Ardyn

ÔÇ£The Conflict of the SageÔÇØ

This story portrays the struggles of Ardyn. Witness the resentment he harbored towards Lucis for over 2000 years, and his clashes with the Astrals. It will be out in the very beginning of 2019.

Episode Side Story: Aranea

ÔÇ£The Beginning of the EndÔÇØ

A side-story about the Starscourge depicted from NiflheimÔÇÖs perspective. The final day of the Empire turns out to be AraneaÔÇÖs worst day. It should be out in early Spring 2019.

Episode II: Lunafreya

ÔÇ£The Choice of FreedomÔÇØ

This storyÔÇÖs about LunaÔÇÖs fate, which not even death can free her from. Her battle to save the one she loves overturns the destiny dealt to the Lucian King. It will be out in Spring 2019.

Episode III: Noctis

ÔÇ£The Final StrikeÔÇØ

Parting ways with the Astrals, Noctis embarks upon his final battle in order to attain the ideal future for all his people. It will be out in Spring 2019.
Dank Buttsen

Bluej97
Porter
Custom Rank: Porter

Post by Bluej97 »

Square: releases *Royal Edition* Here guys you have the game with complete DLC!
Square: We're releasing more DLC! Also we'll re-release FFXV again with "complete content"!
"FRESSHU BAKED DESU CHAN STIXXXLUV EXXXCLUSIVE PREORDER NOW!"
-RoXXXeh-
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

BRUE!!!! :runcry:

And be sure to buy the still-in-stock LIMITED EDITION hardback copy of the COMPLETE FFXV official guide too! :LOL:

:fdat: :LOL:
Dank Buttsen

Love2Raid
Custom Rank: w

Post by Love2Raid »

Yeah, screw that. I still have the original 'day one edition' wrapped in plastic foil. :fdat:
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

I'm like 8 years late to the party :LOL: but I manage to grab from eBay the Xbox 360 FFXIII Lightning faceplate and the branded 250GB Hard drive as well. :mis:

Cheap little upgrade from the original 60GB drive and gives the Xbawx a little facelift. Remember when faceplates were a thing? :LOL:

Now watch as the system eventually RROD and dies. :LOL: :runcry:

On the bright side, hard drive transferring is way faster than what the damn PS3 could ever do. :LOL:
Dank Buttsen

The_Chronicle_GER
Custom Rank: Hunter with a dragon

Post by The_Chronicle_GER »

I'm surprised that no one ever mentioned Mobius Final Fantasy... Also a nice game, ported very nicely from smartphones to the PC via Steam, with some interesting events ongoing over the year. Currently there's an event for all of the Final Fantasy X fans (be sure to check it out here) and there's always something to do.

Besides that, I have both the FFX and FFXIII sagas complete in my collection, with Lightning Returns beaten once and still a lot of stuff to do. Next up is going to be Final Fantasy X HD Remaster on Vita once I'm done with a different game :)
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

I just have to in regards to recent events ..... :mis:

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:evillaugh:

:LOL:

:fyea:
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

About fucking time.

Some progress ...... and yet also not. :pi:

Dank Buttsen