Game Music

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Re: Game Music

Post by MisterHentai »

Can only watch on Youtube! :LOL:

But yeah, that tune sounds more like a old-school "Character/Stage Select" theme. :o :lol:

Time for some more classic 90's as fuck Sega Lacing! Pre-Initial D ! :yes:

And then the 00's !

Along comes Namco with the Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune series. :fyea:

Eulobeat or Tlance? Fack eet I'rr take both! :evillaugh: :LOL:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
raidergale
Porter
Custom Rank: Marie's my waifu kthx

Post by raidergale »

MisterHentai wrote:Can only watch on Youtube! :LOL:

But yeah, that tune sounds more like a old-school "Character/Stage Select" theme. :o :lol:
The piano part kind of reminds me of RE6/REV2 Mercenaries theme :LOL:

:o Sega Touring Car Championship. I always played it at the arcades, along with Sega Rally 1 and 2 and OutRun 2 :LOL:
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Did not realise that Sega's own Takenobu Mitsuyoshi did a lyrical rendition of the track too! :o :wtf:

Sega x Namco (Sure that's technically happened in other forms), but Daytona USA x Ridge Racer? :wat: :impossibru:

Omake....

Welcome to the Fantasy Zone, Get Ready! :LOL:

A classic one .... :fdat:

For teh :LOL:

Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
fatslacker
Custom Rank: Noobster

Post by fatslacker »

I was eating supper when I heard Eyes On Me being played from my father's phone.

Okay, none of the people in the house played that game. I never had a PlayStation; my dad isn't even a gamer. But hearing that song gave me the nostalgia feels. I remember that this was played in music channels. Good old days.
Unpersoned
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Maybe your dad is a Faye Wong fan. Otherwise that is pretty random. :LOL:
Dank Buttsen

fatslacker
Custom Rank: Noobster

Post by fatslacker »

MisterHentai wrote:Maybe your dad is a Faye Wong fan. Otherwise that is pretty random. :LOL:
Funny thing is he didn't know who Faye was. :XD:
Unpersoned
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Going through some classic mid-to-late 2000's GuitarFreaks/Drummania at the moment and I remember these songs.

This one so catchy and :emofeel: :feel: :LOL: .

I remember being introduced to Nightmare around this time since they did opening/ending songs for the Death Note and Claymore anime. But one of their songs was also in the games at the time and WOW ..... Much pre-Brue!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Some beatmania IIDX with Hideki Naganuma (Of Jet Set Radio fame) and his only contribution to the series so far from BMIIDX20: tricoro with a electronica/retro/club sounding track.

Game version.

Full version from the BMIIDX21: Spada OST.

And if you want to dance to it from Dance Evolution Arcade. :LOL:
Dank Buttsen

Hikaru500

Post by Hikaru500 »

Oh man! :D Everytime ive hear Game Over tune from Super Famicon Shin Megami Tensei, im feel im dead for real and had experience walking out of my body seening everything form bird eye view.