Your Latest Trophy/Achievement

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

.:Someone Else:.

Re: Your Latest Trophy/Achievement

Post by .:Someone Else:. »

Haha I don't think anyone reached a million yet, cause last year or maybe 2 years ago I've red that one guy reached 500 000 and that was like uber crazy XD so well when one will reach a million I guess the moon will turn like a giant X or something
Bye y'all, was fun while it lasted
OniRaitei

Post by OniRaitei »

Arch-vile wrote:How far are they from reaching a million?
I don't know. Something about it pops up on the radar every now and then, but I never pay it any attention.
TRDaz wrote:300k+ people must have played 300-ish games then, or maybe more if they aren't all 100%. 1K Gamerscore for each game lol.
The really big achievement whores will buy games that have been localized for a different country but are not region encoded. In other words: If a guy in America buys a game that has been localized for a different country, (prepared in a different manner for language differences, legal considerations, cultural considerations, etc.) but is not region encoded, his console will be able to play the game, but it will not treat it as the same game as his copy of the game that has been localized for North America or whatever subdivision of NA. The achievement whore can get 1000g for as many copies as he obtains so long as the locale is different.
MiddleBoss

Post by MiddleBoss »

.:Someone Else:. wrote:One game I'll be proud to plat for sure is DOA 5...I plated some games that were said to be difficult but I think they are nothing compared to this one XD finishing every game mode in Legend will sure cost me a pad or two ><
Finishing Arcade and Time Attack in Legend is doable, you can spam "back+p+k" with Hayabusa, it's very effective if you control the timing. But Survival is... :twisted:. I lost in round 99 in True Fighter difficulty :cry:.

My new latest trophy is from Metal Gear Solid 2 HD: Hurt Locker - Put an enemy in a locker xD
ProtocolX27
Porter
Custom Rank: Skynet Status

Post by ProtocolX27 »

MiddleBoss wrote:
.:Someone Else:. wrote:One game I'll be proud to plat for sure is DOA 5...I plated some games that were said to be difficult but I think they are nothing compared to this one XD finishing every game mode in Legend will sure cost me a pad or two ><
Finishing Arcade and Time Attack in Legend is doable, you can spam "back+p+k" with Hayabusa, it's very effective if you control the timing. But Survival is... :twisted:. I lost in round 99 in True Fighter difficulty :cry:.
Legend is doable. I recommend Lisa for Survival. It's painfully frustrating, yes, but there are duplicatable methods on YouTube. Took me a couple of weeks, but once I had a method down, it required less tries at high difficulties.

Ooooooh Geeeeezz...you know, that's actually what I fear, losing at 90+...that would disgust me of the game for weeks lol

Hahaha That'll teach that ennemy :ohn:
ProtocolX27
Porter
Custom Rank: Skynet Status

Post by ProtocolX27 »

.:Someone Else:. wrote:Ooooooh Geeeeezz...you know, that's actually what I fear, losing at 90+...that would disgust me of the game for weeks lol

Hahaha That'll teach that ennemy :ohn:

Yeah! Just don't play its rules there, Neo! :lol:

I lost on Legend or Master at 99 at least once. :X By that time I was used to it and walked away. I'd already buried one controller while struggling to get through Champ. :-P

RIP good controller, you will be missed :(

Currently getting to plat THPS HD, as suckish as it it, it's still a TH, sooooo deserves my time, plus the trophies are fun, sooooo...Last trophy was "The Best, Around", Get 500,000 points in one run in Venice Beach
MiddleBoss

Post by MiddleBoss »

ProtocolX27 wrote:Legend is doable. I recommend Lisa for Survival. It's painfully frustrating, yes, but there are duplicatable methods on YouTube. Took me a couple of weeks, but once I had a method down, it required less tries at high difficulties.
I already use the Lisa method xD, I had never used Lisa in any DOA until now :lol:. Sometimes I reach 90, sometimes 40... I've A LOT of problems to defeat certain opponents, especially Bass and Sarah.
Survival is much more hard and time consuming than Arcade and Time Attack (and more frustrating xD), but I'll finish someday! :challengea:

:high: I trust in you!!

Got two new ones in THPS HD =D 3520 trophies now!
MiddleBoss

Post by MiddleBoss »

.:Someone Else:. wrote::high: I trust in you!!

Got two new ones in THPS HD =D 3520 trophies now!
Thanks :)! Now I'm motivated! I'll defeat you "Survival mode"! :fyea:

3520 trophies? :shock: I'm not a trophy hunter, but I've around 600 trophies. I thought it wasn't a bad amount but it seems I was wrong xD.
Just curious, can I ask you which platinum trophy are you most proud of?