Your Latest Trophy/Achievement

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Re: Your Latest Trophy/Achievement

Post by iheartibuki »

.:Someone Else:. wrote:One game I'll be proud to plat for sure is DOA 5...I plated some games that were said to be difficult but I think they are nothing compared to this one XD finishing every game mode in Legend will sure cost me a pad or two ><
Why because you keep throwing them against the wall? :lol:

:rage:
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

.:Someone Else:.

Post by .:Someone Else:. »

Ground! XD I'm afraid that, on the wall, it would bounce and hit the TV XD but well, nope, it was before, no I simply make them fall cause I need my hand to double facepalm XD I saved a lot of money since I've stopped to throw them around :oops:
Bye y'all, was fun while it lasted
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

Haha don't worry, I've had my fair share of gamepad ground throwing moments too. Esp when you're playing against the AI in fighting games where they seem to telegraph your every move, lol! :pi:
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

Arch-vile
Custom Rank: Negative Creep

Post by Arch-vile »

Like some of those bosses in SNK fighting games. Man they really could piss me off. :lol:

OH thanks you dude, I thought I was crazy when thinking that! XD

I actually tried to get achievements on DOA 4 but gawd, one was like beating 100 peeps in survival and yeah, it was like the game wasn't even trying to hide the fact it knew which buttons I was using XD

The worst on this is Tekken 1 I think...your character was just STARTING his low kick but the AI was already crouched in guard :rage:
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

SNK Boss Syndrome as it would be called.

For fighting and classic SHUMP games, cheap and annoying. Old school arcade mentality where the AI is as cheap as possible so it steals all your money!

As for Trophies/Achievements, I'm not much of a whore myself, though a couple of them do give me that extra drive to play the game in a particular way though. Only Resident Evil 5 on both PS3 and PC GFWL version have I Platinum/1000 them but then that game is really easy for it.
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather

Haha yeah that's what I thought too, the goal is to empty your pockets so of course it won't be easy, but hell, Tkn1 Heihachi just raped me and my father back then on PS1...we had to ask for my uncle data to be able to play as him, we just COULDN'T beat him!

And yupp, RE5 isn't hard and quite fun to plat except for the necessary grinding in order to get every weapon fully upgraded...oooh that corridor full of lickers 8-)
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

that's why you farm the rocket launcher in that one marsh level. save them for those lickers that come on later in the game.
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

Grinding is a pain in any game, but with the way RE5 was designed, it was very easy to farm for gold. I would do quick runs in that underground ruin place, Chapter 4 I think it was, and get all treasures. And for points to unlock bonus features like infinite ammo etc, I would make sure to unlock infinite rocket launcher first, and then just constantly do Chapter 1-2 Professional and clear it in within 3-4 minutes for an easy S-rank 2500(?) points. Sure you can get more on Mercenaries mode (5000 maximum wasn't it?), but that mode is very risky and if you lose and die, you get nothing so it was a waste of time.
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

yep, farming sucks lol