New game release date(s) thread

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

New game release date(s) thread

Post by MisterHentai »

Might as well make this thread to make it easier to post any new game releases dates and such, that way it won't be completely missed in some other random topic.

To start off, here is one many of us are waiting for..

Resident Evil 6 PC - 22nd March 2013.
Resident Evil 6 will drop for PC on March 22, 2013, in North America and Europe. North America will see download only, while Europe will get the download and retail disc versions on the same date.

All title updates to the console versions will be available in the PC version, including Ada Wong's campaign and the No Hope difficulty mode. Resident Evil 6 for Steam will include Steamworks functionality.

The second title update for Resident Evil 6 will drop for consoles on January 22, adding Agent Hunt mode and stage selection. Speaking of console versions, Resident Evil 6 on Xbox 360 will be available as a downloadable title this holiday season.
More information, press release and system requirements at Joystiq.
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Re: New game release date(s) thread

Post by Dazzy »

Dead or Alive 5 Plus - PS Vita
March 19, 2013 - US
March 22, 2013 - EU and Australia
The PS Vita is getting its Plus port of Dead or Alive 5 on March 19, 2013. Team Ninja confirmed earlier this week that the fighter is due in Europe and Australia on March 22, but the developer revealed the US release date via the game's newly launched website.
Source
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.