Sticklove Gaming Parties!

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Re: Sticklove Gaming Parties!

Post by MisterHentai »

I'll be there!

You will be hosting the lobby yes with your megafast Intahneto? Don't n00b up any settings! :lol:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Arch-vile
Custom Rank: Negative Creep

Post by Arch-vile »

Count me in. I'm pwning this time. :lol: :cry:
raidergale
Porter
Custom Rank: Marie's my waifu kthx

Post by raidergale »

Well, might as well try... worst case scenario: I'll leave the game like I did when I tried playing with Mr.H :P
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Least you can still spectate. :lol:
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
raidergale
Porter

Post by raidergale »

Can I take pictures in spectator mode? *pervy-mode ON :pi:*
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Don't think so, unless you are able to save a replay of the match, even then I don't know the settings for that.
Dank Buttsen

raidergale
Porter

Post by raidergale »

Well, not that taking pictures is that useful since you can't transfer them on your computer (unless you have a 360, which is not my case :P)
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Yeah it sucks for PS3 users.

I also read that the next patch for the game will finally have better replay save functionality and even uploading to via YouTube etc, so that would be useful.

Right so the game does have the ability to host a tournament lobby of up to 16 players, but no doubt it's probably just a standard random draw system with winner moves on to next bracket and loser is out. Not really my thing to be honest. So yeah, just a casual lobby like we usually do will be fine, and besides, if someone has built up a win streak, they could always switch out to spectator mode to let other's have a chance against each other any way.

Any of you also have Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition as well? That could be something else to play some other time. The King of Fighters XIII is also for really cheap on PSN too, until the 9th January and requires only 2.2GB space. SSFIVAE is like 17GB LOL, but the price for the download version is silly.
Dank Buttsen

Arch-vile
Custom Rank: Negative Creep

Post by Arch-vile »

I've got SSF4:AE and UMVC3 so we can play those too. Are you planning on getting Darkstalkers Resurrection?
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

I have original MVC3 but not Ultimate.

I do have MVC2 and Tekken 5: DR Online too, but I just don't play them as often.

Marvel games get too intense for me and not really something I play online.

Maybe when Darkstalkers get cheaper I might buy it. Not in a huge rush with that one.
Dank Buttsen