What features would you like in future games of a franchise?

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

ran76

What features would you like in future games of a franchise?

Post by ran76 »

I'd love for Create-A-Kombatant to return in a future MK game. But I would like to be able to create a moveset based on the body parts I choose. I loved Armageddon because of the CaK option but was disappointed that you couldn't use the guns or knives used to create your character, especially if you used the Tartakan arms but couldn't use the armblades
Demons run when a good man go to war.
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Re: What features would you like in future games of a franch

Post by Dazzy »

Same as you. One of the reasons I loved Armageddon is because of the CaK. I hope they include it in MK10 or sth :pi:
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
.:Someone Else:.

Post by .:Someone Else:. »

I'd love the Team versus mode to come back in DOA...it was my favorite mode ;u; and a customization mode to avoid DLC flood of outfit swap

Geek dream : if there is another Batman game by rocksteady, I'd pay to be able to wrap the cape around B-man...and just stand there, watching the city...and like that would create special stuning attacks, pary, whatever...gawd do I want it...
Bye y'all, was fun while it lasted
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

^ The Batman idea <3 He could wrap up and be disguised in the environment so no-one can see him!

I want customisation in DOA aswell.
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
Vonman
Custom Rank: Oil King

Post by Vonman »

An open world version of Deus Ex HR. that would be epic.
ssringo

Post by ssringo »

I'd like it if future Resident Evil games used Revelations 'Raid' mode. It was a very fun mode that mixed the classic 'mercenaries' mode with some RPG elements such as enemies having 'levels' and special abilities. It also had a bit of a loot hunt (like in Diablo) for weapons. The mode was so much fun to play I would ignore the pain in my hands the 3DS caused after 10-15 minutes of playing :P

Unfortunately, I wound up getting rid of my 3DS because of that pain. I wish Capcom would make a console (or even better, PC) version of it because I'd buy a console just to play Revelations. I'd actually rank Revelations as my 2nd favorite Resident Evil game (after RE:make).
Bluej97
Porter
Custom Rank: Porter

Post by Bluej97 »

ssringo wrote:I'd like it if future Resident Evil games used Revelations 'Raid' mode. It was a very fun mode that mixed the classic 'mercenaries' mode with some RPG elements such as enemies having 'levels' and special abilities. It also had a bit of a loot hunt (like in Diablo) for weapons. The mode was so much fun to play I would ignore the pain in my hands the 3DS caused after 10-15 minutes of playing :P

Unfortunately, I wound up getting rid of my 3DS because of that pain. I wish Capcom would make a console (or even better, PC) version of it because I'd buy a console just to play Revelations. I'd actually rank Revelations as my 2nd favorite Resident Evil game (after RE:make).
Revelations is gonna get a Console port soon ^^

also Capcom's ( USA ) head ( I think ? ) said he's a big fan of PCs so they'll see what they can do with a PC version ( I hope they make one *_* )
"FRESSHU BAKED DESU CHAN STIXXXLUV EXXXCLUSIVE PREORDER NOW!"
-RoXXXeh-
ssringo

Post by ssringo »

Bluej97 wrote:Revelations is gonna get a Console port soon ^^

also Capcom's ( USA ) head ( I think ? ) said he's a big fan of PCs so they'll see what they can do with a PC version ( I hope they make one *_* )
Thanks for the heads up. Did some searching and only found that it was in the works. Nothing else, but that's still great to hear. Better start saving now so I can pick up a console. Was doing so well with bypassing this generation of consoles :P

Maybe they'll surprise everyone and have a PC port launched at the same...bah, who am I kidding. They don't even have RE6 for PC yet :(
ProtocolX27
Porter
Custom Rank: Skynet Status

Post by ProtocolX27 »

System Link / LAN support for multiplayer,

A retail copy of a game with the DLC on it some point after the new release window...

//Poof

Oh wait wishful thinking for features gone the way of the dodo.
PoophairJones
Custom Rank: Baebsae

Post by PoophairJones »

Better looking males in almost evry game and less senseless female NPCs that are just there for jiggling with boobs and moaning around^^
Yeah guys will disagree but when i compare older games (2005-2006) with latest ones i facepalm

Also, better freaking polishing on Resident Evil games xD RE5 lacked tons of it and RE6 even more