Nuances of the Fighting Genre

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Re: Nuances of the Fighting Genre

Post by MisterHentai »

Windows 10 users finarry has Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition today!
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

Seems like NetherRealm is learning how to do female faces, looks much better compared to her reveal.
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

The lighting seems to be better, and her eyes seem smaller (which does not make her look like Chuckie anymore). :LOL: I wish they opted for a Helen Slater or Melissa Benoist type of look though. :inlove:

However, Wonder Woman seems to still look like Alanis Morisette. :lol: She needs to have a mature face with strong features.

The overall animation still is janky to me.
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

A lighting and visual improvement for damn sure.

Still, I'm not a fan of NRS's UE gritty realistic look so WOTEVAH! :LOL:
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
ProtocolX27
Porter
Custom Rank: Skynet Status

Post by ProtocolX27 »

Much no curr, but definitely much improvement. Surprising that they took note and did a good job.
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

Wot!? Creepy men not fans of creepy stuff!?!?!? :LOL: :mis:

At this point I only care about the "assets", fo research and study. :ugeek:
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

ÔÇ£More than anything, 2017 is about the release of Tekken 7. Of the 44 million units in total console sales throughout the entire Tekken series, 95% of it actually comes from foreign countries, in the order of Europe > United States > Asia Oceania > Japan.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£In other words, main-numbered titles have sales that can exceed 3 million overseas, but I donÔÇÖt think any fighting game sells that much in Japan, but it doesnÔÇÖt feel that way, right? That said, even with all the hype going on, the gap in sales figure for Japan is just too wide.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£However, this time for Tekken 7 I hope that we can liven things up not only overseas but in Japan as well, so please support it by all means (also to support a game born in Japan!). By enjoying the story mode you can learn about Tekken controls, then make a room to play with friends, and weÔÇÖre also adding the seriesÔÇÖ first tournament mode, so by all means, players of Japan, whether itÔÇÖs by yourself or with a group, I hope to see things liven up! Please continue your support!ÔÇØ

Siliconera
You only realise this now, and yet you are still so JAHPAN about it. :facepalm:

By time Tekken 7 finarry comes out to console, the game at it's core will be 2 years old. :pi:

This isn't the heydays of the 90's and 2000's anymore, this is the latter half of the 2010's. Keep up with the times, JAHPAN! :facepalm:
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Roribo POWAH! :LOL:

More defined b00b abs. :LOL:

Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Well with the silly price of MKXXL on the Steam Xmas sales, I caved in and bought it. :yes: :LOL:

Ran some quick tests on as many of the good looking stages as I can along with the in-game benchmark, all is great even on my ancient PC. Can run 1080p, all maxed graphics (Besides AA because :fdat: ), 60fps no drops, and it looks fantastic. GPU handling all the brunt of course. :lol:

Though, it does take a while to load the game up from start which also seems to be the case for MK9 and Injustice. Definitely a UE3 issue and the way this game is made. Other UE games I have don't do this. :snathink:

Any way, it does make me wish I had this game before the XL update. If it ran like shit on PC's with good specs from the past few years or so, I would have loved to see how it could've been on mine. :LOL: :feel:
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

What should've been in the game :dats: instead of the crappy Red Bull one. :(

Dank Buttsen