Tomb Raider series

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

Love2Raid
Custom Rank: w

Tomb Raider series

Post by Love2Raid »

Weird that it took so long for a Tomb Raider thread to be created here... the program is called XNALara after all ffs!! :lol:

You can talk about any Tomb Raider game here, as well as Lara Croft (she is the main character of Tomb Raider :pi: ).

Anyone planning to get the reboot game (released on March 5 this year :pi: )? There will be multiplayer, maybe we can play together once it's released? :herp:
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Re: Tomb Raider series

Post by semory »

yeah, i am going to preorder the new game soon. though i don't have high expectations... though i liked guardian of light, it just wasn't a tomb raider game. i felt like i was playing some low-budget crap like Dead Nation. tomb raider hasn't been tomb raider for a long time :D.
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

Because it is XNADOAN00D of course! :fyea:

FACK YOU GRANDPA! DEAD NATION IS AWESOME! :rage:

Personally I won't be expecting too much out of the new game, but then I haven't really enjoyed the Tomb Raider games in a long time. :?
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

do you have it on PS3? I want to go through that game again trophy hunting but it SUCKS playing by yourself hahahahaha :D
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Yeah I got both Dead Nation (Due to that PSN hacking fiasco 2 years ago) and Guardian of Light for free (Thanks to PS+).
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

yeah, me too... wow, it's already been 2 years huh :D? there are times at the end of dead nation where just a shitload of zombies come out all at once lol.
Arch-vile
Custom Rank: Negative Creep

Post by Arch-vile »

I'm not to sure about the new game, it looks alright I guess. TR 2 was the last one I really liked.

@Mr. H: Dead Nation was one of the two free games I got after PSN was hacked. I haven't played a whole lot of it but it's a fun game. Maybe we could slay some zombies this weekend if you want.
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

weekend sounds good to me
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Yeah I haven't played much of it either since the time I got it, could be fun!

I still actually haven't even touched Guardian of Light yet. I played the demo sure, but the full game has just been wasting my hard drive space ever since. :lol:
Dank Buttsen

raidergale
Porter
Custom Rank: Marie's my waifu kthx

Post by raidergale »

I see there's actually more people who have played Tomb Raider than I thought :pi: I've already pre-ordered a PS3 copy of the new game, I would've bought the Collector's Edition but I don't really like the figure it comes with, so I got the Survival Edition instead :P Tomb Raider is one of the few franchises where I'm actually willing to spend more to buy limited editions, it's basically the first game I've ever played :lol:

^ You still haven't played GoL? It's Crystal's best Tomb Raider in my opinion, while it's a lot different than usual it still provides with good fun and nice puzzles, especially if played in co-op :P