Musou Series/Omega Force

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Re: Musou Series/Omega Force

Post by Dazzy »

At this point it probably won't be up for pre-order at all :think: Hopefully it will still come next week on PC though :feel:
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Post by semory »

I looked at their Twitter page and it appears that you get the pre-order bonus as long as you purchase the game within the first month after release, so 2/13 to 3/13. He he he.
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

And the reviews for DW9 PC are out and it's a shitty game apparently LMFAO! I don't think my PC atm can play it, but I bought it and it installed, but it looks like just another Steam game on my list that I will never play :LOL: . And OMG 44 GB, this game is going to be fun to unpack.
Dazzy
Site Admin

Post by Dazzy »

It's actually not as bad as people say, I think people just hate change. The performance isn't great but I never expect great performance from a DW game at this point tbh :LOL:
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

It's not even so much as just the performance or the MUCH OPEN WORLD change that is the problem, it's simply just the overall quality for the entire fucking game that is absolute jank, especially the PC version with Omega Force's history of their oh-so-quairty JAHPAN optimisation and development for the platform.

This game is literately in Early Access quairty. It's bad enough for the consoles, even worse on PC. :LOL:

Stay forever stuck in the past Omega Force.

It's kind of sad when their licensed franchise spin-off titles are much better quality made than their mainstay series. :wtf: :facepalm: :LOL:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

Well, with any luck, models will be incoming shortly as everything is unpacking fine so far, and despite not being able to play it, if the models are good, it's worth every penny. You guys both got it on PC where it's atrocious?
Dazzy
Site Admin

Post by Dazzy »

I got it on PS4.
The models look really good though :oh: Hopefully the texture size is good.
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

So I gave this game a shot and played it a little bit. First time ever I have ever requested a refund on Steam. Seriously. Jesus Christ. I spent 40 minutes trying to execute a "RB + B" attack and other button mashings to not have it ever register a "Trigger Fell" attack. I tried my controller, I tried my keyboard, mouse... Fuck this lol. There's even a reddit post with some dude with same problem as me and the solution is to just mash some buttons lol?

RAWWWWRRRRRRRRRRR
Vonman
Custom Rank: Oil King

Post by Vonman »

semory wrote:So I gave this game a shot and played it a little bit. First time ever I have ever requested a refund on Steam. Seriously. Jesus Christ. I spent 40 minutes trying to execute a "RB + B" attack and other button mashings to not have it ever register a "Trigger Fell" attack. I tried my controller, I tried my keyboard, mouse... Fuck this lol. There's even a reddit post with some dude with same problem as me and the solution is to just mash some buttons lol?

RAWWWWRRRRRRRRRRR
oh man this game sounds hopeless... i was so looking forward to it :feel:
i was on the fence on buying it for the ps4 due to the horrible voice acting (it seems like it cant be changed to japanese?)
but after hearing the game having some technical problems left and right im gonna put the idea to rest and wait for Empires spinoff as usual instead :pi:
ObscureMemories
Custom Rank: I'm a lil' bit Super!

Post by ObscureMemories »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1wlx-L2ogs

Okay, so who here is excited as fukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Look at me! I'm on a high horse!