Virtua Fighter series

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

Arch-vile
Custom Rank: Negative Creep

Re: Virtua Fighter series

Post by Arch-vile »

Hey Mr.H, up for some matches this weekend? I would have asked last weekend but I was too busy with God of War. :D
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

Yeah sure. I was too busy last weekend any way. Even then I didn't even have a chance to get onto my PS3 for a week until the last session on DOA5 with Galey-tan.
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Arch-vile

Post by Arch-vile »

Alright cool, I'll be on the usual time. Maybe we could fit in some VF2 as well. It's been a while since I've done a moon jump with Sarah.
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Might as well do VF2 first and get that out of the way. Going from new game and then old afterwards will really mess our brains up.

"Why is this so slow!"

"Why isn't this move coming out! Oh yeah.....because it doesn't exist yet!"

:facepalm:
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Arch-vile

Post by Arch-vile »

:lol: Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. I doubt we'll be playing VF2 for that long anyway.
Arch-vile

Post by Arch-vile »

Good games H! I gotta organize my movelist somewhat, everything started to blur together after a while. :lol: Oh yeah, I hate Vanessa! :x
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Yeah eventually it all starts to look the same. Plus once you end up mentally tired after a long session, it's like, ehhh whatever. :lol:

Yeah Vanessa can be pretty scary. All the brute strength (For a female at least), reach, and plus a couple of Sarah-like moves. Still need to get used to her stance changes and I need to see what grab counters she has. I remember I did one and was like, dafaq? :lol:

Saw your message, yeah tomorrow we could do DOA5 since others might be on too.
Dank Buttsen

Arch-vile

Post by Arch-vile »

She's a mean chick. :lol: I hate that ground move where she pounds the hell outta you. It does a lot of damage, and I never see it coming. I'm also not familiar with her fighting style since the guys I normally played VF4 with never used her.

Hey, the more the merrier. I've got some things to do tomorrow but I should be on by 3pm, hopefully.
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Yeah that ground grab is quite risky since most times I do it wrong and end up taunting, but man it sure gives a beating.
Dank Buttsen

Arch-vile

Post by Arch-vile »

:lol: Oh, I thought you were taunting me to be a wise guy....or you just wanted Sarah to lay on top of her. :LOL: