Batman Arkham Series

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Re: Batman Arkham Series

Post by Dazzy »

Oh I thought you wanted to avoid getting caught by it xD Uhm, I'm not sure, I haven't destroyed all of the drones yet lol.
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
Vonman
Custom Rank: Oil King

Post by Vonman »

i read somewhere that you have to complete all the objectives to get the good ending for the game so now im doing all these drones destroying, hunting riddler and stuff :lol:
Dazzy
Site Admin

Post by Dazzy »

You need to complete most of the most wanted missions, you don't have to complete everything lol.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
Vonman

Post by Vonman »

Dazzy wrote:You need to complete most of the most wanted missions, you don't have to complete everything lol.
are you sure? last i checked, you have to apprehend ALL the most wanted criminals to initiate the complete Knightfall Protocol which will lead to the best ending :ohn:

and that includes the Riddler :(
Dazzy
Site Admin

Post by Dazzy »

Pretty sure, I've seen people not needing to complete the Riddler's mission and they got the ending xD I have a few of the most wanted missions left, and i believe the amount I need to get the ending is less than the amount of most wanted missions i have in total (it says in the bottom left I believe when you go to the mission wheel)
Vonman

Post by Vonman »

Dazzy wrote:Pretty sure, I've seen people not needing to complete the Riddler's mission and they got the ending xD I have a few of the most wanted missions left, and i believe the amount I need to get the ending is less than the amount of most wanted missions i have in total (it says in the bottom left I believe when you go to the mission wheel)
lol i get it now. there are 3 parts to the ending, Daz. they unlock based on your progress.

PART 1 - Beat the story mode, usual way

PART 2 - complete 7 or more most wanted missions

PART 3 - Complete the game 100% including Riddler trophy

the ones you saw was only up to the second ending :feel: but :fdat: i aint spending entire night looking for those trophies. im batman i got people to save and shit. just gonna watch it on youtube via the batcomputer.
Dazzy
Site Admin

Post by Dazzy »

3 endings? I haven't heard of there being 3 endings. :?

From a Google search there is 3 endings wtf. Well I'm almost done with the riddler trophies so I'll get all endings eventually lol.
DIO
Custom Rank: The World Over Heaven

Post by DIO »

Anyone grabbing Return to Arkham?

i feel like i will grab it

Asylum & City plus ALL of Their DLC with The Graphics touched up abit on PS4/Xbone

i am sure the Character Models will look abit more Fresh since they are using Unreal Engine 4(i Think?)