Hedgehog the Sonic!

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

PoophairJones
Custom Rank: Baebsae

Re: Hedgehog the Sonic!

Post by PoophairJones »

Shadow is unfemale and therefore not rly fab :LOL: Gum is best anyway :pi:

Dunno if i can be bothered to unlock AGES one day :fdat: still have to finish the damn game on A difficulty tho to not always suck xD

Don't think the All-Stars are really that important cause you rarely get them in a race anyway xD
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

All-Stars can make ALOT of difference if the character you use has a really good one. It's why I like Urara's since her one can auto target the nearest person ahead. SHOO SHOO SHOO!

Also I reached the end of World Tour and :fdat: , not only is it 165 stars to unlock AGES, but there's a very last unlock that requires 200 (Console Mod I bet). Even more :fdat: ! :rage:

The Ring, Pursuit, Versus and Battle Races are possible on Expert, most of which requires enough patience, but for the majority of the regular races, you make one fatal mistake and it is all over since it more or less requires perfect driving out of you. :fdat:

I've only just gone over 130 stars. :(

:rage:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
PoophairJones

Post by PoophairJones »

I should probably switch back to Amy then cause Gum's All-Star is pretty lame too tbh xD with Amy i could shoot people but Gum... well never really saw her hit anyone lol

Don't know if i had the patience to get 200 stars in world tour :fdat: I'm trying to get 120 atm to unlock one of the doors in the last tour and itz already getting quite meh :fdat: I find those battle races utterly hard xD I'm so bad at escaping anyone's shots.... well you saw that yesterday :fdat:
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Gum's All-Star is actually really good, just from a backwards perspective since she lays out them buroken <3 . :LOL:

Well for the Battle Races, the trick is to just be patient and stay behind. Keep getting weapons and shoot the CPU one by one up their ass. Eventually they will all be eliminated. :mis: :evillaugh:
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Well I finally got Reala and AGES now. :rage:

And I can confirm that 200 star unlock is just another gate. :LOL:

But after that, is another event. I wonder if it is something special. :pi:

Now.... if only I can transfer all this progress to the PS3 version of the game too. :runcry:
Dank Buttsen

PoophairJones

Post by PoophairJones »

Let me envy dat patience for some mins :fdat: i'm still on 120+ stars or sth xD Thinking bout 200 is kinda :feel:
Tho i really wanna know what the end is xD Like the real final race. Last time we played i noticed there's a stage i dont have unlocked aswell so still much to do for me i guess xD
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Apart from the OutRun DLC, all the regular GP tracks you can unlock by playing through the entire GP mode, normal and mirrored, any difficulty. Course if you first played them from online then they unlock that way too.
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

:evillaugh:

Would've actually prefered a remix of this one since it will make AGES look like a complete boss by just blazing past everyone nonchalantly. :LOL:

Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

So.... Danica Patrick.

I've only heard of her and a couple accomplishments, but that's about it. So after some :ggl: -ling .... :lol:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

And I'm now at 180 stars. :pi:
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

So...... I got past the 200 star gate and.........

:o

:fdat:

:LOL:
Dank Buttsen