*BAYONETTA*

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

Mystie
Custom Rank: New to XNA Porting

Re: *BAYONETTA*

Post by Mystie »

http://nintendoeverything.com/bayonetta-2-scans-2/

There's some really cool stuff in here, including some of the demon enemies, new Umbran Fragrances, and the return of some accessories from the first game.
I'm a n00b to model ripping/porting.

View my ripped models here: http://www.models-resource.com/submitter/Mystie/
jrx

Post by jrx »

New trailers!

Gameplay/Story:

Limited edition announcement (Europe only?)
Love2Raid
Custom Rank: w

Post by Love2Raid »

I'm not watching any trailers, because I think it's more fun when everything is entirely new when you play the game yourself. :XD:
Didn't know much about Bayo 1 (just tried the demo, loved it) when I finally got to play it and it was a lot of fun.

Anyway, apparently the Limited Edition is already sold out at Game.uk, within 14 hours! :mother: :sweetjesus:
I'm starting to get worried, lol. Checking all the websites I know from this place but nothing yet. :runcry:
raidergale
Porter
Custom Rank: Marie's my waifu kthx

Post by raidergale »

Yeah, DON'T watch that trailer. It's quite a spoiler imo :lol:
As for the collector's... damn, I hope I'll be able to order it here, I don't buy stuff online so I'll have to ask the videogame shop :pi: If all else fails I'll just get the special edition with both games, but I sure as hell won't get the Solus edition :LOL:
Love2Raid

Post by Love2Raid »

Thanks for the warning. :XD:

But... but I want the first print edition. I want the first print edition. I WANT THE FIRST PRINT EDITION!!!111ONE

Love2Raid

Post by Love2Raid »

Solus edition... :fdat:

Too basic for us. :ohn:
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

So the game is already out in Japan now. Lucky importers get to play their game..... IN ENGLISH VOICE AND SUBTITLES! :pi:

Gotta love the logistics of localisation when the game comes out for the rest of the world in a month's time. :LOL:

Already before the late title card in-game, the Sega references are out in full force... Afterburner, Crazy Taxi, Sonic the Hedgehog, Alex Kid. Looks like they've still kept that stuff in. :LOL:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
raidergale
Porter
Custom Rank: Marie's my waifu kthx

Post by raidergale »

1 month is better than 3, right? :LOL: Bayonetta 1 was available in October 2009 in Japan and January 2010 in the West, and the Japanese version had English audio and subtitles :P
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

Also have to remember that Platinum Games are one of the few companies that do dual language options straight out of the box too.
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Love2Raid

Post by Love2Raid »

Importing is useless anyway, since the WiiU has region lock. -_-