*BAYONETTA*

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

raidergale
Porter
Custom Rank: Marie's my waifu kthx

Re: *BAYONETTA*

Post by raidergale »

Yeah, I rarely buy digital stuff anyway and if I end up getting a WiiU I'll surely get the retail game, I'm one of those people who prefer having an actual box :XD:
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

Kamiya himself hates the Wii U box art. :LOL:
"I hate the logo of WiiU ver.," tweeted the outspoken game creator in English. "Junk." In Japanese, Kamiya was slightly more salty, tweeting, "The Bayo 2 package is shit. Who's the damned bastard who changed it..."
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Love2Raid
Custom Rank: w

Post by Love2Raid »

Hmm yeah, all that yellow stuff ruins it. It's like someone peed all over it then added a feather. :?
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

Does that yellow stuff even have a significance? if not then wtf is the point? :LOL:
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
Love2Raid

Post by Love2Raid »

No, I don't think so. It just looks like piss to me. :? Maybe it's to add more contrast between the logo and the background, but it's really ugly and unnecessary. And the blue from the background has a different shade too. They also made the '2' red instead of gold (since the 'piss' is already yellow). :no: This game doesn't have red as a 'theme' colour, that was the first Bayonetta that used lots of red. It's just all wrong.
I totally understand why he's so angry. :facepalm:
Love2Raid

Post by Love2Raid »

I hope they change it, it's not too late. :feel:
raidergale
Porter
Custom Rank: Marie's my waifu kthx

Post by raidergale »

They decided to enlarge the moon and change the whole background contrast, thus resulting in that not so nice shade of yellow filling up more than half of the cover :LOL:

I would've liked it more with the original moon proportions :P
Love2Raid

Post by Love2Raid »

At least you can always make your own cover, but it's a shame. :feel:
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

Bayonetta goes mecha in the sequel and some details on the Nintendo exclusive costumes in the first game.

According to director Yusuke Hashimoto, the mech doesnÔÇÖt control all that differently from Bayonetta herself. Punches can go into bullet attacks, kicks can go into a strong blast attack.

Like Bayonetta, the mech attacks using both hands and feet. It has machineguns on its hands and some sort of shotgun-like weapon on its legs.

Siliconera

As reported earlier in the week, the original Bayonetta will be included along with retail copies of Bayonetta 2, and the game has some original content on the Wii U that wasnÔÇÖt present in the original version. One of these pieces of content is new costumes for Bayonetta, based on Link, Samus and Princess Peach.

The catch is, the Nintendo-themed costumes also change the way BayonettaÔÇÖs attacks look. For example, when you use the Link costume, Bayonetta equips the Master Sword. Additionally, all Halos, which are the currency in Bayonetta, turn to Rupees and make the same sound they do when you pick them up in the Zelda games. Finding items results in Zelda music, too.

Siliconera
The undershirt read is quite interesting. :lol:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
rballad
Custom Rank: Om Donal

Post by rballad »

those bosses models are awesome, i want them