Dragon's Crown

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

Bluej97
Porter
Custom Rank: Porter

Re: Dragon's Crown

Post by Bluej97 »

MisterHentai wrote:Well after all the troubles Index Corporation was having, Sega bought them out. :o
ItÔÇÖs officialÔÇöSega have acquired Index Corporation, the parent company of Atlus. Sega Dream Corporation, a new subsidiary, has been formed to handle all of Index CorporationÔÇÖs business operations. Sega Dream Corporation is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sega Corporation which is a subsidiary of Sega Sammy Holdings.

Sega has been distributing IndexÔÇÖs games including Shin Megami Tensei IV and Persona 4 Golden since 2012. In fact, there was a small Atlus area in SegaÔÇÖs Tokyo Game Show booth last year.

The acquisition gives Sega all of Index Corporations intellectual property including Etrian Odyssey, Snowboard Kids, Shin Megami Tensei, and Persona. All of the IP was one reason Sega purchased Index. Sega also plans to leverage the Index IPs to fuel growth in the PC online game business and smartphone sectors. The company also plans to utilize IndexÔÇÖs IPs by making pachinko and pachislot machines, which are SammyÔÇÖs specialty. Not too surprising, since there is already a Persona 4 pachislot machine.
So yeah, not a entirely a bad thing and makes perfect sense.
thank you sega ! O.O
but didn't sega have financial problems too ? :snathink:

since sega is in a really close partnership with nintendo, maybe the next persona game will be making it's way to a nintendo system ? :pi: I mean SMT games got there :pi:
"FRESSHU BAKED DESU CHAN STIXXXLUV EXXXCLUSIVE PREORDER NOW!"
-RoXXXeh-
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

So since a few of us have this game now......

:snathink:

Ret's bounce moar b00bs and butts! :yes: :dats:

And I can confirm Closs Pwai with teh HANDHELDPASTAH-TAN is working fine. :lol:

Be nice if Sony gave a little more shits about the XMB and make it so that PS3 and Vita players can properly see each other in the Friend's List. I'm they they probably have, but old hardware and software limitations is my guess. :pi:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
raidergale
Porter
Custom Rank: Marie's my waifu kthx

Post by raidergale »

So you can't see me from the friends list? Because on the Vita I can see you perfectly fine, including the "DRAGON'S CROWN [PS3]" game you're playing :XD:
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

On PS3, Vita players will be "online" in a sense, but you will appear all the way at the bottom of the list past the offline people and with a red X. :pi:
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

I've been grinding this game alot since the weekend. Seems like I got a thing with games that have "Dragon" lately. :LOL:

I've also been alternating the Narrator's voice between the Elf and Sorceress because :dats: <3 .

I'm sure some of you may recognise their voices from other games too. Heck both of them are featured in another b00bs related game. ;) :LOL:

The "Sorceress" can ASMR me to sleep any day! :LOL:
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

I've had a sudden urge to want to play this game again, especially since it was mentioned on Ms Chatbl0x :lick: a few days ago and I also been listening to the OST lately. :feel:

So anyone wanna pway as well? :please:

I more or less forgotten much about this game but my sexy Amazon is still lazying around and would like to spread her muscular dazcheeks again :ggl: so it will be nice to go on an adventure that feels almost new and fresh. :lol:

She's still viable to help out newbies too.
Dank Buttsen