Star Wars: Battlefront

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

Vonman
Custom Rank: Oil King

Re: Star Wars: Battlefront

Post by Vonman »

Guise!

Do you think its possible if we yarrr Battlefront 1 or 2 and play with each other?

oh wait there is a Steam version. do you guys have it? :fdat:
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

If memory recalls the game uses serial keys and it might be possible with Hamachi. Even then the keys need to be unique or it may not work. Too much hassle to be worth it.
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Vonman

Post by Vonman »

haha yeah i was thinking if we could play with hamachi. or Tunngle (not sure if Tunngle support this game)

its 9.99 dollars on steam at the moment. not sure if there are still many people playing
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

I yarred BF2 a while back and had so much fun. Made me remember of the old days when I played on Xbox, but this time i had modz! xD But it got deleted :okay:
I would buy it again but I want games for mah ps3 :okay:
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
Dazzy
Site Admin

Post by Dazzy »

Star Wars Battlefront will be unveiled next month at Star Wars Celebration, the semi-annual fan convention, Electronic Arts announced today.

"WeÔÇÖre thrilled to share that Star Wars Battlefront will be taking part in Star Wars Celebration next month in Anaheim, CA from April 16-19," a post on EA's site reads. "We could not think of a better or more appropriate place to debut the game officially for the first time than the premier event that celebrates the Star Wars universe and the legions of fans who have fallen in love with it."
http://www.polygon.com/2015/3/19/825785 ... ation-2015

yesssss.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
Vonman

Post by Vonman »

why must it be EA?
i know theyre gonna fuck this up :feel:

Preorder to play as Yoda and Obi-Wan!
$ 6.99 to wield a lightsaber!
$ 9.99 now to play as Darth Vader!
$ 20.00 for galactic map pack!
$ 16.99 to ride an AT-AT!
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Well from one bright side, EA did give us the Battlefield games which was clearly the inspiration for what the original Battlefront games were. So their expertise and experiences in this field could give us an epic war scale game truly fitting of the Star Wars universe.

But then of course, since EA's business practices and just their general quality has turned to shit in recent years, and personally to me, ruining the Battlefield franchise from BF3 onwards (It's lost the passion and soul of what made BF1942 and BF2 so great), it certainly does make one worry.
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Dazzy
Site Admin

Post by Dazzy »

I feel like I shouldn't be too hyped because I may be disappointed when it's released or even shown.... but I can't helped but be hyped. If they do mess it up then I'll never forgive them :LOL:
Dazzy
Site Admin

Post by Dazzy »

slayed me.
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Dazzy wrote:Star Wars: Battlefront is not Battlefront 3 and won't be a re-skinned Battlefield.
Looks a helluvalot like a Battlefield game to me. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sure the gameplay was scripted as hell to show off the high points and awesomeness, but end of, it still looks like a classic Battlefield and Battlefront. :LOL:

You can't claim otherwise, DICE...... creators of Battlefield! :LOL:
Dank Buttsen