The Last of Us

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

Vonman
Custom Rank: Oil King

Re: The Last of Us

Post by Vonman »

yeah i absolutely love her! they cant pick anyone better to play as Ellie imo! :lol:
also if you noticed she was also in the Avengers movie, as the Bartender lol.

btw if you guys get this game later, dont rush it. enjoy the moment thoroughly. cuz after youre done you will feel like begging to get your memory about the game erased, so you can enjoy all of it again :feel:
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

You mean cafe waitress. :P

She had a scene with Captain America that would had explained a couple of things too, but unfortunately they cut that out. Also another one along with a Cop. ;)
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Arch-vile
Custom Rank: Negative Creep

Post by Arch-vile »

I'm so eager to get started on this game but I need finish Metroid: Other M first. Good thing I got some vacation days coming up. :D
raidergale
Porter
Custom Rank: Marie's my waifu kthx

Post by raidergale »

Ok, my exams are over, this means... I got The Last of Us! :D Damn, this game is not that easy :XD: I'm currently in a room full of Runners and a Clicker, I guess I have to kill them all since all I can do is pushing some sort of cart... causing a lot of noise and my death :lol: I'll continue playing later :P
Vonman

Post by Vonman »

Clickers are easier than Runners i think :lol: tho it will only take one bite from them and you're dead, they cant see you. so best way to take them out is to first craft some Shivs. Next watch their movement pattern. once theyre pretty far from you crawl, near to the path that they will pass... once they come near you slowly on their routine just relax, remain still and dont move. the shiv kill prompt input will appear. press it and its dead!

which part are you currently in now btw? :D
raidergale
Porter

Post by raidergale »

Damn I'm stupid, I've just realised there's a spoiler button. :facepalm:
Well, I'm inside a huge building with Ellie and Tess, it's where you first meet Clickers :P I need to figure out how to kill all those Runners though before proceeding, unless there's something else I've missed (I haven't really explored that area as it's full of enemies and if I alert a single Runner I die in a matter of seconds :XD:)
Vonman

Post by Vonman »

ah i think i know the part you mean! :xD:
yeah it was tricky the first time around, i got stuck there for a while, too. yeah you have to kill all of the enemies before you can proceed. there are a few runners, and one Clickers hiding behind the wall (tho he's sleeping!) so if one spotted you, or if you use object distraction all hell will break loose xD i did it by stalking and hugging them one by one... not sure if theres an easier way to do it. but that part really train you for the stealth mechanics in the game xD
raidergale
Porter

Post by raidergale »

Yeah, I tried throwing a random brick and I was like "oh... damn :herp:"
Poor Joel didn't like that :lol:
Vonman

Post by Vonman »

yeah Runners are so damn nasty. when one spotted you thing went from silent stealthy to "Oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shiiii-!" really fast :lol:

i prefer a room full of Clickers than Runners any day :LOL:

raidergale
Porter

Post by raidergale »

Why do clickers sometimes randomly see me even if I'm perfectly still and there are no runners around? :rage: It's kind of frustrating :XD: