The Last of Us

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

Vonman
Custom Rank: Oil King

Re: The Last of Us

Post by Vonman »

lawl :lol: did you stand in their path?
raidergale
Porter
Custom Rank: Marie's my waifu kthx

Post by raidergale »

Probably, but they were meters away, I didn't even touch them :lol: I was raging at the school section because whenever I died the checkpoint spawned me with clickers charging towards me, so all my stealth tactics went to hell :pi: Whatever, I'm in Pittsburgh now :XD:
Vonman

Post by Vonman »

awesome glad you got through that part! xD
yeah the clickers uses the clicking sound as sonar to detect you... when it makes that sound be careful not to hit anything/make movement. make sure you carry Shivs with you all the time in case all hell breaks loose :lol:
raidergale
Porter

Post by raidergale »

I'm currently in the hotel basement, I activated a generator just to see a Bloater and a bunch of other enemies charging towards me, then I died. That's it for now, I'll try to continue later :lol:

Yeah, I always carry some shivs with me :pi:
raidergale
Porter

Post by raidergale »

HUGE SPOILERS HERE - Ok, I'm now at the St. Mary Hospital, on the last floor and on my way to stop Ellie's surgery. I tried rushing in and I got killed in about 2 seconds, gunfire coming from every direction :lol: That tunnel part with all those Clickers and Bloaters was tense, but I managed to sneak all the way in :pi:

Do you think I can finish the game in half an hour? That's all I've got for today :lol:
Vonman

Post by Vonman »

yep if Ellie is goin for surgery, youre very close to the epic end :lol:
yeah that part scared the shite out of me too especially the end of the tunnel :pi: luckily i stocked up alot of shrapnel bombs those seems to work well against those bloaters :D
raidergale
Porter

Post by raidergale »

Great, I'll go and finish the game then :pi:

The funny thing about that part is that if you manage to sneak past all the enemies like I did then they don't get bothered at all by the noise made by the huge crate Ellie throws down the truck :pi: (oh great, a long sentence without any punctuation. :lol:)