Dragon's Dogma

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Re: Dragon's Dogma

Post by MisterHentai »

Okay as soon as I have enough funds and materials, going to gift Eyra a DF (Or more) Legions Might.

Fighting the Cursed Dragon with her = .......... well it took me 30 mins to finally defeat it. :LOL: :okay:

I mean sure, she did her job to buff the party, but one tiny hit from the damn thign and she goes down. Much high level indeed.

"Poor Eyra :runcry:" :LOL:

EDIT - And thus I forgot to release her with the Volant White, and now that she is back, she has the Legions Might from before! :LOL: :derp:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

She really does try her best though. :LOL: :cheer:

Here, have some "Eyra can look awesome sometimes" screenshots. :LOL:

No fear at heading straight on and then getting one shot. :lol:

Just barely survived Daimon 1st form and look at her trying to hide. :LOL:

At least she gained a lot of knowledge. :yes:

...... Looks like I forgot to turn Raptr off. :LOL:
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
raidergale
Porter
Custom Rank: Marie's my waifu kthx

Post by raidergale »

Yeah sorry, I'm not playing lately since I need to study, so she's not levelling up :LOL:
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

That's fine.

At least she is still learning and becoming way too efficient at her level. Other than the Seneschal, she should at least have some knowledge of everything now. :LOL:

Once she does reach the correct levels, her squishiness will be rewarded. :mis: :LOL:

"I've.......I've had quite enough of battle" :LOL:
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Can confirm that Family Sharing works and I now have a new Pawn in the Rift. :mis:

Once I put the time to it, will stick to the Lvl100 Ranger plan, but for now, she's just a Lvl6-ish Fighter. :LOL:
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Well that's just great!

Since this game has been kind of thrashing my PC throughout the entirety of last week and still is, looks like it can't keep it's stable overclock any more and therefore kept randomly shutting down. Thought it was a PSU issue which would've made me :snarage: given that it's only a few months new, but now that I got the settings back to original stock settings, it seems fine. Now this game will be even more bottlenecked and I may just run at a slightly lower resolution. :okay:

Still better than PS3/360 versions though. :LOL:

Either way, I managed to get Minami up to a respectable level and with some decent enough gear (Recluse's Robe :dats: Screw the OP Carrion Sets :LOL: ) for status resistances. Best of all, a Gold Rarfied Sanguine Stalk. All that BBI farming has paid off! :yes:

I even dressed Eyra up in some stuff :ggl: and whilst technically it's weaker than the Queen's Clothing, it's better in "other" aspects. She's becoming more suicidal too. :LOL:
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

And thus the PC first playthrough is over. :okay:

Many memories were made especially with the ever lovable one shot squishie that was Gahwey's pawn, Ms "I've.....I've had enough of battle" Eyra! It was a tough road, but she rolled along well with us! :LOL:

Mega screenie story incoming. May it break your bandwidth! :LOL: :mis:

Our "final" BBI adventure before actually completing the main story game. :lol:

:fyea:

Minami is the one hiding this time! HMPH!

We stare at Death because he scarwey! :runcry:

We found out how to keep Daimon in stunlock now. EXPLOITS! :mis:

One last quest in The Everfall with a couple of old twin buddies. Unfortunately they couldn't syncro-dive.

Appropriately dressed for one last tender moment with the gold digger. :LOL:

Time to face "God".

Such a Daz!

OH MY DAZ!

:alisenwat:

GAWD!

It's over now. :sadalisen:
Dank Buttsen

raidergale
Porter
Custom Rank: Marie's my waifu kthx

Post by raidergale »

Here are a couple of screens, happy? :LOL:

And clearly Minami wants to be noticed :pi:

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

:yes: :LOL:
Dank Buttsen

RoxasKennedy
Porter
Custom Rank: ßâÜ(ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑßâÜ)

Post by RoxasKennedy »

YOOO I LITERALLY MADE RULE 63 SQUALL LMAOO

Literally 2 hours in and I haven't figured out the whole game so dis crew will have to do I guess
Hey guys, Marlboro-Chan here