Dragon's Dogma

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Re: Dragon's Dogma

Post by MisterHentai »

Keep pwaying b00b! HMPH! :LOL:

Most definitely you may have missed some quests, but since it's 1st playthrough, BUTTCURR! :evillaugh:

Game is designed to be replayable with NG+ any way. :mis:

Once you reach Lvl.10, that's when the Advanced Vocations get unlocked, but only accessible in Gran Soren or BBI (The DA expansion area).

Oh ....... and get rid of fucking Rook! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Now I just need to do Speedrun mode to 100% achievement this game. :pi: :okay:
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Now that this is over and done with ...... NEVAH AGAIN! :runcry:

So glad the console versions didn't achievements for this because :fdat: !

It's just so much better and faster on PC (In terms of loading) it's insane. :mis:

So one thing I have noticed in Speedrun mode is that my gold digger waifu makes to to Gran Soren by herself even if you completely skip her first introduction quest. :LOL:
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Incase Poxy misses it, his Pawn has recieved some fashion upgrades. :LOL: :mis:

Hopefully they'll eventually get sent through once he gets released. :pi:

And in typical impatient Poxyness, Artus completely misses out on all the Cassardis quests :LOL: including the one featuring mai waifu! :snarage: :facepalm:
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Seems to be alot of corrupted pawn/server data lately so be very wary.

Be careful who's random pawn you hire since they might be hacked which can also affect your own game and cause something as easy as a savegame data wipe. It was a major issue back on the consoles, and will be even more so on PC with how easy cheaters and hackers can plague it. :runcry:

Safest way to play is of course, setting to Friends or Offline only. :pi:
Dank Buttsen

RoxasKennedy
Porter
Custom Rank: ßâÜ(ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑßâÜ)

Post by RoxasKennedy »

MisterHentai wrote:...
betch don't act all high and mighty just cuz I failed to do something that you didn't even tell me about
When I first played u sent me messages on Steam about the game but u never said about these Cassardis quests mkay :ohn: unless u did mention those quests in like one sentence which was then lost by a bunch of other sentences or smt

But thanks for takin care of my man, even if that's not really ur territory :ggl: :mis:

Oh and I literally thought that the Pawn others summon is literally like the main character I made and that the other companion u can make is just ur butt buddy or something.
If I knew it was literally the opposite I would make Ideka as my Pawn :LOL: :LOL:
Hey guys, Marlboro-Chan here
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Betch, it's an open world game, therefore you discover it all by yourself! BETCH! HMPH!

And well once you reach far enough in the game, you can buy Art of Metamorphosis or once you reach endgame, Secret of Metamorphosis, which allows you to freely re-customise your Arisen and Pawn. It can be bought by Jonathan at the Encampment.

So yeah, change it BETCH! :snarage:
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Dunno what the hell was going on lately, but the PC online Ur Dragon server was acting really weird to the point that I managed to farm all the reward drops from it with ease. It went from Gen 37 to 43 and the nback to 41. :wtf:

Whatever the issue was, woohooo! Least now I know what the fuss was about with the weapons and armour sets. :mis:

Got all 4 masks as well. :yes:
Dank Buttsen

MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

http://www.nexusmods.com/dragonsdogma/m ... ?src_cat=3

:yes:

Now for them bare legs and Daz to show. :ggl:
Dank Buttsen

RoxasKennedy
Porter
Custom Rank: ßâÜ(ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑßâÜ)

Post by RoxasKennedy »

*only one lewd mod for females*

:feel:
Hey guys, Marlboro-Chan here