NBA 2K12

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Re: NBA 2K12

Post by semory »

Was yours :P, you can have her back when she's older and well after I'm through with her.
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

.... :rage: Someone needs to get that DAZ model. :okay:
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
iheartibuki
Custom Rank: Fappy Bird

Post by iheartibuki »

Hahahaha, well problem with sports games to me is that they keep on releasing new stuff every year, and only the rosters change so you're spending money over and over and over and over on the same game with very little added to the games themselves. I bought NBA97 on PC once and they couldn't even get licensing to put Jordan's name on the Bulls guard. "Player 24" is what the announcer calls the guy, lol!
"TheyÔÇÖre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken."

rballad
Custom Rank: Om Donal

Post by rballad »

iheartibuki wrote:Hahahaha, well problem with sports games to me is that they keep on releasing new stuff every year, and only the rosters change so you're spending money over and over and over and over on the same game with very little added to the games themselves. I bought NBA97 on PC once and they couldn't even get licensing to put Jordan's name on the Bulls guard. "Player 24" is what the announcer calls the guy, lol!
with some extras features that i can barely noticed.
if my memory served me well, jordan didn't give the license because he had given it to an adventure game which unfortunately flopped.