General Game News

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

Vonman
Custom Rank: Oil King

Re: General Game News

Post by Vonman »

Bluej97 wrote:VON VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/12/15/ys ... tion-vita/
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH YESS!! YS VIII LACTATION OF DANA! :o :o :o :o

i wonder when the english version will come out
tho im super fine if they just translated the text :)
Bluej97
Porter
Custom Rank: Porter

Post by Bluej97 »

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/12/20/ca ... ut-coffee/

I think I found the perfect platformer for me :LOL:
"FRESSHU BAKED DESU CHAN STIXXXLUV EXXXCLUSIVE PREORDER NOW!"
-RoXXXeh-
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

Wow Julien Merceron really goes around. He was instrumental with the recent game engines at the likes of Eidos, Square Enix, Konami, and now he is at Bandai Namco.
Comment by Hajime Nakatani, CEO

ÔÇ£I am very happy to welcome Mr. Merceron as part of Bandai Namco Studios. The studio will continue to accelerate its efforts worldwide. In line with the evolution of information-communication technology, innovative services through VR/AR/IoT are being created, and we are facing a chance to create a lifestyle and entertainment that has never been imagined. In such revolutionary times, in order to create the best product for the world, we would like to evolve the studio together with Mr. Merceron. Please look forward to the future of Bandai Namco Studios.

Comment by Julien Merceron

ÔÇ£IÔÇÖm extremely excited to be given an opportunity to make a difference within the amazing Bandai Namco Group, so well-known for its iconic IPs! IÔÇÖm looking forward to empower the teams IÔÇÖll be working with and accelerate growth, innovation and creativity. The reach of this group goes well beyond games, it is a true Multimedia and Entertainment Group, so I know I will learn a lot too!

ÔÇ£Working with so many experienced people and friends and focusing on a wider range of entertainment forms is the chance of a lifetime! Within Bandai Namco Studios, there is a true opportunity to have a worldwide reach with Original Content.ÔÇØ

Career Summary: Julien Merceron

Merceron began his career as a programmer for the Atari Jaguar in the early 90s. He joined Ubisoft Entertainment in 1999 where he worked on numerous teams before his promotion as the companyÔÇÖs Worldwide Technical Director. Merceron was a key member who drove the success of several famous triple-A brands.

In 2006, Merceron joined Eidos as the studioÔÇÖs Worldwide CTO, crafting core technology strategies, and helping establish Eidos Montreal and Eidos Shanghai. Eventually, Merceron became the Worldwide Technology Director for the whole Square Enix Group, developing a variety of engines for major franchises.

In 2013, Merceron joined Konami as their Worldwide Technology Director.

In 2016, Merceron joins Bandai Namco Studios to bring further innovation to the world.
Maybe now Bamco can up their technology and graphical prowess because quite frankly, with all their ANIMEDESU games and even with the likes of Tekken 7, they actually are still quite archaic. :evillaugh: :LOL:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
RoxasKennedy
Porter
Custom Rank: ßâÜ(ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑßâÜ)

Post by RoxasKennedy »

Okay, the fuck is going on with Steam right now??
There are tons of posts about people getting logged in as different users and having their language changed randomly. Not only that, but people can also see their account details.
This is absolutely fucking atrocious. At least when PSN was hacked all that happened was a server shutdown. :rage:
Steam at least disabled purchasing for now (or so I heard) cuz, y'now, some fucking dickhead could use other people's accounts to buy shit from :pi:
Hey guys, Marlboro-Chan here
Vonman

Post by Vonman »

TEH HACKURRZZ STRIKE AGAIN!
Vonman

Post by Vonman »

seriously go into full screen mode and activate your Steam Guard
RoxasKennedy
Porter
Custom Rank: ßâÜ(ÔòÑ´╣ÅÔòÑßâÜ)

Post by RoxasKennedy »

Vonman wrote:TEH HACKURRZZ STRIKE AGAIN!
More like "teh Valve's incompetency strikes again" cuz it was smt related to caching
Hey guys, Marlboro-Chan here
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Rumours of more Sega PC ports. :o

Yakuza 0, Vanquish, Resonance of Fate, Hatsune Miku: Project Diva, Virtua Fighter 5, Valkyria: Azure Revolution could all be potentials.
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

Project Diva. Yes.
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
MisterHentai

Post by MisterHentai »

Gamevixenzone Project Diva mods coming soon. :ggl: :mis:
Dank Buttsen