The General MMO Thread

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

Vonman
Custom Rank: Oil King

Re: The General MMO Thread

Post by Vonman »

Dazzy wrote:You played it before? :o
I've put about 5 days or so into a single character (the one in my signature, the level is wrong but i haven't changed it yet) and I'm onto my next one now.
i played it for a while as a trooper, that was just right before they added the spaceship expansion thingy :lol: it was fun tho the combat feels a little bit awkward.
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

Damn, that was so long ago lol. I haven't tried a trooper class yet, i started a bit of Bounty Hunter but haven't continued. The combat on Sith and Jedi feels ok for me, it might just feel awkward to some others.
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
Vonman

Post by Vonman »

probably. i wanted to play again and try the melee class... i think those shooting is what makes it looks weird and feel awkward :?
Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

Been playing Blade and Soul (so has Neko and Crofty) recently since it was released overseas. Damn that game is amazing. Currently the queues are the annoying part of it because it's pretty new, but that will die down after a bit.
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
MisterHentai
Custom Rank: :sonictwerk:

Post by MisterHentai »

I'm thinking of getting into Tree of Savior since it's by the Ragnarok Online creator so that similar style is there along with the awesome music by soundTeMP who have always made great soundtracks. RO, Granado Espada and now this? :fyea:

:oh:

^ :wtf: :LOL:
:doge: -ma
Dank Buttsen

Steam | Pawn: Minami | Level: 200 | Vocation: Sorcerer | Inclination: Challenger/Ultilitarian
Steam | Pawn: Rena | Level: 200 | Vocation: Fighter | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
Vonman

Post by Vonman »

THEN GET READY TO SHILL SOME $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!

i want to play it too, but i guess ill wait 3 more months until the proper release where the game is more stable and free to play.