Borderlands 2: 09-18-2012

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

semory
Site Admin
Custom Rank: Kitty pu tu tu lay!

Borderlands 2: 09-18-2012

Post by semory »

Hey guys, when Borderlands 2 comes out next month, let's all get it and bust some online missions! I wonder if they are going to close up the loopholes in the saved game files this time around he he he... I will get it for the PS3. What about you guys?
ObscureMemories
Custom Rank: I'm a lil' bit Super!

Re: Borderlands 2: 09-18-2012

Post by ObscureMemories »

semory wrote:Hey guys, when Borderlands 2 comes out next month, let's all get it and bust some online missions! I wonder if they are going to close up the loopholes in the saved game files this time around he he he... I will get it for the PS3. What about you guys?
I haven't played Borderlands before, is it good?
Look at me! I'm on a high horse!

Arch-vile
Custom Rank: Negative Creep

Post by Arch-vile »

I'll be getting it for the 360. Me and my friends played the first one nonstop.
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

It's like Mercinaries 2, GTA... going around a big world doing missions etc... it was fun, sometimes a little frustrating, until I found WillowTree (a save game cheat editor) lol.
thePWA
Porter
Custom Rank: JOSHAUAGES v2.0

Post by thePWA »

Might try to get it but unfortunately for Xbox only. Don't have PS3... yet (here's keeping my fingers crossed for a fat christmas bonus).
Stop! Waitaminute! Fill mah cup with some liquor in it!
semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

Arch-vile wrote:I'll be getting it for the 360. Me and my friends played the first one nonstop.
cool, it's too bad these games can't be played online cross-console... would be fun! this time i'm going to buy it early instead of waiting for it to come down in price to $20. when it comes out maybe we can start a thing where we post our xbox/ps3 ids here and then we can all bust some missions together.

PWA, if the next generation consoles are due out next year... maybe you might want to save up two christmas bonuses to get a PS4 :D ?
ObscureMemories

semory wrote:
Arch-vile wrote:I'll be getting it for the 360. Me and my friends played the first one nonstop.
cool, it's too bad these games can't be played online cross-console... would be fun! this time i'm going to buy it early instead of waiting for it to come down in price to $20. when it comes out maybe we can start a thing where we post our xbox/ps3 ids here and then we can all bust some missions together.

PWA, if the next generation consoles are due out next year... maybe you might want to save up two christmas bonuses to get a PS4 :D ?
I want to get the zombie survival game for PC in the fall. I would love to play that with people here. Team up together trying to survive, it's called The War Z. Google it :)

semory
Site Admin

Post by semory »

Sounds good! Are you going to pre-order it?
ObscureMemories

semory wrote:Sounds good! Are you going to pre-order it?
Thinking about it, not sure yet. I've already got DOA5 and RE6 limited editions pre ordered that's about £100 and I'm trying to save up for a PC which I'm hoping on getting in a 2 months if I get paid enough lol I've never found it so hard not to spend before.

thePWA
Porter
Custom Rank: JOSHAUAGES v2.0

Post by thePWA »

ObscureMemories wrote:
So many great games I'm missing out on PS3. By the time the PS4 games roll out I'd probably gotten tired of playing consoles.
Stop! Waitaminute! Fill mah cup with some liquor in it!