The War Z / Day Z survival zombie sandbox games

Discussions about games from the past, present, and future.

Moderators: Dazzy, Runa

Vonman
Custom Rank: Oil King

Re: The War Z / Day Z survival zombie sandbox games

Post by Vonman »

ObscureMemories wrote:
TRDaz wrote:When will you get yo PC? You still havent started work on Jann Lee D: xD
Don't ask. lol everytime I come close I have a butt load of bills to pay. But I have now found the Perfect PC for me. And I've saved up quite a bit now, so ideally, within the next two months. If I get paid a good amount from work.

And you haven't finished Kasumi!

All in good time.
I highly recommend building a PC from scratch :D its alot cheaper, and you get more reliable performance compared to buying a branded one :)
ObscureMemories
Custom Rank: I'm a lil' bit Super!

Post by ObscureMemories »

Vonman wrote:
I highly recommend building a PC from scratch :D its alot cheaper, and you get more reliable performance compared to buying a branded one :)
That's what I'm doing, but after countless youtube on building PCs, one mentioned a really good well known website where they build it for you, that's where I'm getting it from and it works out better for me too.
Look at me! I'm on a high horse!

Dazzy
Site Admin
Custom Rank: WestAllen best ship.

Post by Dazzy »

My bro once built his own, its pretty awesome, its lasted a year so far, he is gonna get some new parts for it soon xD
All I wanna do, is come runnin' home to you, come runnin' home to you.
And all my life I promise to, keep runnin' home to you, keep runnin' home to you.
ObscureMemories
Custom Rank: I'm a lil' bit Super!

Post by ObscureMemories »

TRDaz wrote:My bro once built his own, its pretty awesome, its lasted a year so far, he is gonna get some new parts for it soon xD
Yeah they are 10x better than say Dell, just makes you think at how all these companies are ripping you off with there rubbish machines they say are "powerful and awesome"

They double the cost too.
Look at me! I'm on a high horse!

Vonman
Custom Rank: Oil King

Post by Vonman »

ObscureMemories wrote:
TRDaz wrote:My bro once built his own, its pretty awesome, its lasted a year so far, he is gonna get some new parts for it soon xD
Yeah they are 10x better than say Dell, just makes you think at how all these companies are ripping you off with there rubbish machines they say are "powerful and awesome"

They double the cost too.
yeah :/ i bought an acer brand before. performance was very poor, i opened inside and all the parts seem outdated... DDR1 ram, on-board graphics card etc.
then i saw my buddy build a far more superior pc at the same cost that can run high end games like Crysis. since then i vowed to never buy branded pc again! xD